A Contributing Security Connection to Non-profits
- Malou Innocent. // CATO Policy Report;May/Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p12
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in researching several security issues in different countries in the Middle East.
- Homeland. Security. Je, Maya Khankho // Herizons;Spring2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p20
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of living in different countries and finding her true home where she feel secured.
- Not Just a Check from UNCLE SAM. FILLER, JOSHUA D. // HS Today;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p42
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of founding the homeland security grant program and getting the most out of procurement allocation. INSET: Perfecting procurement.
- Homeland Security Speaker. Lascola, Harry R. // Officer Review Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p9
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending a homeland security meeting.
- WHEN GUNFIRE DROWNED PIPED MUSIC. Subramanian, Anusha // Business Today;12/28/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p70
Several personal narratives are presented which explore the authors' experience during the terrorist attack in Mumbai, India in 2008.
- Lessons for Intelligence Support to Policymaking during Crises. Miller, Paul D. // Studies in Intelligence;Jun2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p71
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working as director for Afghanistan on the U.S. National Security Council staff from September 2007 to September 2009.
- A REPORTER AT LARGE. Kahn Jr., E. J. // New Yorker;12/20/1958, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p35
The article discusses the author's experiences with his wife upon entering the Soviet Union as both tourists and intourists. According to him, they have no difficulty in getting a visa and they simply went to a travel agent to arrange a Russian trip. However, due to security reasons, any...
- We Do Need 'Those Stinking Badges' and More. Dingle, Jeffrey // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2007, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p36
The author presents his observations of the security in Colombia. He claims that security is improving in the country as depicted in the decrease in violence cases. Moreover, security personnel like guards are present everywhere, especially in public places. He is also impressed with the tight...
- The Table. // New Yorker;8/15/1964, Vol. 40 Issue 26, p19
The article relates the author's observation of the table used by the delegates of United Nations' Security Council 1,141st meeting held in August 1964 in New York City. He discusses in detail the inventory of materials that he and his companion found at the table of the delegate's anteroom...