'Cheap Date' ID Card Systems a Solid Business Investment
- Quality Service. Fulton, Mike // Public Relations Tactics;Jan2016, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p15
In this article, the author offers suggestions for improving the quality of customer service for business development including the relationship with clients, the importance of transparency and asking clients to help in the business expansion.
- Customer Satisfaction: Reality and the Fantasy of the Surveys. Keller, Maryann // Automotive Industries;Nov2003, Vol. 183 Issue 11, p14
Presents opinion on the function of customer satisfaction surveys in the automobile industry. Impact of such surveys on the kind of service delivered by the industry; Function of the surveys in revealing the problems experienced in customer service.
- Stop Satisfying Your Customers Start Going Above & Beyond Their Expectations. Brown, Laurie // American Salesman;Jun2007, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p14
The article offers tips on how to make a customer remain loyal and how to turn a loyal customer into a business' source of advertising. It is advisable to survey customers to see if a business is providing the kind of service that customers expect. A business operator should engage customers in...
- READERS' POLL - HOTELS. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2010, p78
The article highlights the best Asian hotels as ranked in the magazine's 2010 readers' poll. According to the survey, InterContinental is the best business hotel brand in the world. The hotel is the first among its kind to form a partnership with an international airline and the first to launch...
- Loyalty Index Added to 2008 Customer Satisfaction Survey. // Paperboard Packaging;Apr2008, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p41
The article announces the addition of Loyalty Index and a Net Promoter Score (NPS) to Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS) in the U.S. in 2008. It notes that the loyalty measure is a combination of customer responses on overall satisfaction, intent to do further business and willingness to...
- Flying high. // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Aug2007, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p32
The article reports that more than 700 buyers of air transportation services have participated in the segment of the survey in Canada. The highest priority is placed on on-time performance. Customer service ranked second on the priority list, followed by competitive pricing. A chart that lists...
- Consumers Know Service Is Part Of The Price. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Oct2005, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p104
Presents the results of a survey regarding the perception of consumers toward customer service. Percentage of consumers expecting special treatment form their companies they are loyal to; Effect of targeting resources toward customers based on their value on corporate management.
- Understanding the numbers. Lombardi, Dennis // Nation's Restaurant News;8/6/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 16, p12
The article focuses on the 2012 Consumer Picks survey sponsored by the journal "Nation's Restaurant News," which ranks the attributes people look for in restaurants. It is stated that a separate category for Fine Dining is created in the survey with the additional inclusion of ratings for...
- BUILDING LOYALTY. // Motor Age;Jul2005, Vol. 124 Issue 7, p52
Highlights the result of a survey on the need for businesses in the U.S. to build customer loyalty. Percentage of respondents who believe that customer service is the most important factor in building customer satisfaction and loyalty; Increase in consumer complaints against retail stores in...