Set Goals Before Your Next Meeting
- New team bids for NC success. Bucholtz, Chris // Telephony;01/20/97, Vol. 232 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the partnership between Hewlett-Packard and Cisco Systems Inc. to develop software and service offerings. Pooling of the companies' resources for technology development, product integration, professional services and customer support; Plans of offering end-to-end solutions for...
- HP, Cisco align Internet billing efforts. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;05/04/98, Vol. 234 Issue 18, p18
Reports on the partnership of Hewlett-Packard Co. and Cisco Systems to develop a three-piece platform that will enable Internet service providers to develop value-added services. Features of the three-stage platform; Ease of billing customers.
- Cisco, HP to integrate computing, networking. Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;1/20/97, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co. and Cisco Systems Inc.'s plan to jointly build an integrated computing and networking infrastructure that can serve as a base for applications requiring end-to-end support in enterprise networks. Initiative's aims to serve multimedia applications requiring...
- HP, Cisco form alliance for networking R&D. Chen, Elaine // Electronic News;01/20/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2151, p57
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's (HP) agreement with Cisco Systems to jointly develop new technologies and products for networked computer systems. Comments from HP chief executive Lewis E. Platt; Research and development efforts with collaboration on network security applications and network...
- Ciscoand HP team to secure 'Net transactions. // Network World;12/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 50, p6
Reports on a package of Internet applications announced by Cisco Systems Incorporated and Hewlett-Packard Company. Information on the applications; Indication that HP Secure Web Transaction Solution (SWTS) is a combination of the products; What the system is designed to do.
- Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p3
The article reports that Cisco Systems Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Co. will not continue their joint systems integration after April 30, 2010.
- Small Firms Buy From Big Vendors. // Business Communications Review;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on a survey which indicates that small entrepreneurial businesses also buy mostly from the big companies such as 3Com, Cisco, Hewlett Packard and IBM. Significance of the findings; Percentage of vendors to small firms.
- HP, Cisco pump up 10G LAN gear. Hochmuth, Phil // Network World;10/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p17
Reports the launching of modules for the Procurve Routing Switch from Hewlett-Packard and Cisco. Features of the product; Upgrade of the infrastructure; Increase of bandwidth answering the enterprise demand.
- Cisco, HP rivalry results in new branch office gear. Duffy, Jim // Network World;10/11/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p16
The article reports that the rivalry between Cisco Systems Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Co. has resulted into broad extensions to their switching and routing portfolios to improve application delivery and performance in the U.S.