- a day in the life. Stoessel, Eric // Food Management;Aug2014, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p56
The article presents information regarding the daily routine life of James Wu, who is room service manager in Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He has been working at the hospital for the past 14 years and the meal satisfaction of the center ranges from 97 to 99 percentile among similar...
- The Next Generation for F/S: Client/Server Systems. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p152
Focuses on the implementation of client/server computing at the food service department of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, New York. Details on the business applications of the technology; Advantages offered by business computing to food service; Plans for instituting...
- A REMEDY FOR PATIENT MEALS: Memorial Sloan-Kettering aims to increase meal intake. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p32
Presents information on a patient room service program that have been designed by the food and nutrition team at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in New York City. Details of the development and implementation of the program; Challenges faced by MSKCC in implementing the...
- R&D center adapts for multicenter studies. // Medical Ethics Advisor;Aug2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p92
The article focuses on the need for multicenter studies to develop new policies and procedures to handle the influx of new work in multicenter protocol reviews. Stephanie A. Skoler-Karpoff of Memorial Sloan-Kettering (MSK) Cancer Center notes that multicenter studies require more resources and...
- Hospitals take Web page from firms. Boss, Shira J. // Crain's New York Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p32
Focuses on the creation of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's World Wide Web site. When site was launched; Number of visitors site attracts a day; Views of hospitals on Web sites; Information on various health care sites. INSET: Virtual admissions..
- Memorial goes abroad for a cure. Burke, Christine // Crain's New York Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p38
Provides information on Memorial Sloan-Kettering's International Center, located at First Avenue and 74th Street, New York. When facility was opened to the public; Description of center; Increase of foreign patronage at center; Type of support the center's staff offer patients.
- Cancer center Planned for Harrison campus. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the plan made by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to open a cancer outpatient treatment center in Harrison, New York.
- Socialite drinking games. Wechsler, Pat; Friedman, Roger D. // New York;8/22/94, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p14
Reports on easier clues for the 1994 treasure hunt during `Society's Previe,' the benefit party for the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering. Complaints about the previous year's treasure hunt which was won by an art student.
- On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 19, p2
The article reports that the annual winter luncheon of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center was held at Daniel in Manhattan, New York City in January 2014.