Adventures in Restoration
- The Search Continues. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p46
An interview with Erik Schunk, director of food and nutrition services at Riddle Memorial Hospital in Media, Pennsylvania, is presented. He talks about the revamp of the home meal replacement program called, Meals To Go, at the hospital. He describes their efforts to market the program in their...
- What I Make. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses several studies related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. According to the annual Compensation Study of the "FoodService Director," salaries for non-commercial foodservice directors increase by 1.9% in 2006. Advanced degrees continue to pay off in foodservice. In...
- Medication tips... part 21. // RN;May78, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p144
No abstract available.
- Scooter Zone. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/11/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p15
This article presents information about the Scooter Zone shop in Arabi. The Scooter Zone is co-owned by Richard Lewis and Jennifer Lewis. What sets Scooter Zone apart from other businesses in the area is the level of service and the willingness to assist the customer with any problem whether the...
- Don't Lose Drain Plugs. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2000, Issue 574, p3
Explains the importance of replacing floorboard drain plugs in the cab of FMTV. Tips on cleaning the cab.
- Last Days of Summer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p8
Offers guidelines for conducting simple checks and maintenance steps to prepare operators and vehicles to handle heat. Refrigerant levels of motor vehicles; Inspection of battery cables; Level of oil reservoirs.
- TRANSMISSION LOCKOUT KIT. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan2001, Issue 578, p7
Focuses on the importance of a lockout kit when installing a transfer gearcase in the transmission of an M939-series military vehicle.
- Keep Bogie Bottom Clean. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan2001, Issue 578, p8
Focuses on the benefit offered of cleaning the brake lines and suspension cylinder of M1000 HET trailer truck. How brake lines and suspension cylinder collect dirt during military operation; Equipment needed for cleaning brake lines; Tips for maintaining the seal at the top of the cylinder.
- Clean Connectors Save You Work. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan2001, Issue 578, p41
Focuses on the importance of cleaning the connectors of the MLRS launcher's line replaceable unit.