- Old Vienna's storied sweets. Calvert, Catherine; Markhbein, Eliette // Victoria;Dec95, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p131
Features traditional tortes and Christmas season services at Demel's, a Viennese pastry shop. Marzipan angels and cookie-dough Santas; Lebkuchen; Sacher torte; Coffee-nut or truffle tortes.
- Petite chocolate cakes conceal velvety sauce. Anusasananan, Linda Lau // Sunset;Aug96, Vol. 197 Issue 2, p128
Presents recipe for petite chocolate cakes with velvety sauce. Needed ingredients; Baking instructions; Instructions for making the chocolate sauce.
- Taking the Cake. // Bon Appetit;Jan2000, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p146
Presents several photographs of cakes. Description of the cakes.
- GÃ¢teau Saint-HonorÃ©. Pignolet, Damien // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2014, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p70
A recipe for the GÃ¢teau Saint-HonorÃ© cake is presented.
- Memories Are Made of This. Reichl, Ruth // Gourmet;Sep99, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p29
Provides information on madeleines, which are little cakes. Description of the madeleines served at the Daniel and Cafe Boulud Restaurant.
- what diet? // Gay Times (09506101);Feb2015, p128
A recipe for Eccles cakes is presented.
- PERSIAN LOVE CAKE. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2016, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p157
A recipe for Persian Love Cake is presented.
- YOUR recipes. Hyde, Kathy; Scrivens, Glynis // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/8/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p59
Presents pastry recipes, including Spiced Apple Cake.
- Hospital dining savings a la carte. // Accountancy;Mar1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1039, p11
This article reports the decision of the consultants at Saint Cross Hospital to cut hospital expenses in Winchester, England in 1980. The move came following criticisms by auditors from the British Health Department. The report by the auditors relating to the financial year ended March 31, 1979...