- Top Trends of the Decade. // Candy Industry;Feb2010 Supplement, pRC22
The article focuses on the top trends in the food industry and trade from 2000-2010 identified by The Food Channel, which lists bacon, superfruits, and artisan foods as the top food trends, cranberry, mint, and hibiscus as the top flavors, and Julia Child and Julia Powell as the top food people.
- Worrying Future For Exports. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Sep2005, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p12
The article provides an overview of economic trends in Moldova as of September 2005. The cumulative trade deficit increased in May. The composition of the country's exports is inherently risky, given its dependence on food processing and textiles. Investment in the domestic economy would be a...
- Further reading. // MarketWatch: Food;Jul2012, p21
An appendix is presented of consumer and innovation trends in various food products including natural products, yogurt, and cereal products.
- The plot thickens in the Hispanic marketing game. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;9/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 17, pF4
The article comments on the latest commercial trends in the Hispanic markets of the United States. Targeting the Hispanic consumer has become one of the biggest trends in food retailing this decade, with efforts ranging from adding neighborhood targeted ethnic merchandising at wide reaching...
- Canadian price board secretary says crisis makes government intervention in food industry 'inevitable.'. // Marketing News;12/15/1974, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p9
Focuses on the impact of economic crisis on the food industry in Canada in 1947. Efforts of the Canadian government to assist the industry; Comments on the economic trends in the industry; Influence of the crisis on the Canadian private sector.
- Ten trends to watch in packaged goods in 2007. // MarketWatch: Food;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p13
The article provides information on the trends to watch in packaged goods in 2007 in Great Britain. New approaches to old problems like losing weight and staying fit appear to be in the offing for the year. Several up-and-coming trends in new products in 2007 include the Calorie Burning...
- SOUTH CAROLINA ECONOMIC FACTS. // Business & Economic Review;Jul-Sep2003, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p28
Presents information about some economic aspects in South Carolina as of July 1, 2003. Comparison of economic developments in January-March 2003 with that in January-March 2002; Trends in employment; Increase in sales in soy-based food and beverage industry in 2002.
- Heating Up. // Prepared Foods;Aug2005, Vol. 174 Issue 8, p31
Presents information contained in the "What's Hot Around the Globe" report focusing on the food industry, released by New York-based ACNielsen. Insights into the growth of food and beverage categories; Food retail purchases in several countries; Identification of three global food industry trends.
- Industry and Employment Trends. // USA: Chicago Career Guide;2011, p19
The article discusses the industrial and employment trends of Chicago, Illinois. According to the website The City of Chicago, Chicago has the world's largest commercial office building, public library, convention center, and municipal harbor. The city boasts its progressive food processing...