1,800 miles...and still counting (the money)
- Plenty of revalry scheduled in Sherwood Forest for good cause. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;04/20/98, Issue 322292, p3
Reports on the holding of the fund-raising event Journey Into Sherwood on April 24, 1998 to benefit the Valley Children's Hospital in Fresno, California. Program of activities; Fees; Contact information.
- North Shore makes planned giving available. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/06/96, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p40
Reports that the North Shore University Hospital Foundation has launched a Planned Giving Committee as a way of facilitating a fund raising campaign. Contact information.
- `A Taste of Life' benefit. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/05/96, Vol. 43 Issue 32, p41
Reports on a fundraising event of the Advisory Council and Auxiliary Members of Southside Hospital in Bay Shore, New York.
- St Francis Hospital's... // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/04/97, Vol. 44 Issue 31, p49
Reports on the amount of funds raised at Roslyn, New York-based St. Francis Hospital's 23rd Annual Golf Classic for the benefit of the hospital's cardiac disease programs.
- WINTER COMES EARLY TO NORTHERN WESTCHSTER. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/29/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p51
Highlights the fundraising effort of the Northern Westchester Hospital in Westchester County, New York. Activities of the event; Attendees; Amount raised from the initiative.
- Appreciation. Darrow, Kristine; McClendon, Diane // Graham Leader;11/6/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 24, p5A
In this article, the Graham Hospital Auxiliary thanks and appreciates all those people who helped make the Chalupa fundraising Luncheon a success.
- Allegan hospital ramps up fundraising. Slowik, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/14/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p14
The article reports on 300,000 U.S. dollars in donations that have been raised by the Allegan General Hospital Foundation in Michigan in 2010 for digital mammography and to renovate a wing for its infusion center.
- Edible house raises funds for hospital. Ferriman, Annabel // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;6/11/2011, Vol. 342 Issue 7810, p1278
A photograph displaying schoolgirl Madeleine Thomas and children's presenter Kirsten O'Brien, inside the Incredible Edible Gingerbread House, to raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital in London, England is presented.
- Radio festival to raise funds for Royal Columbian. // Asian Pacific Post;9/9/2010, p4
This article reports on the plan to conduct a radio show and festival to raise funds for the Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) in Vancouver, British Columbia, in September 2010.
- Ball to benefit patient care. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/04/96, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p38PA
Announces that the annual Carnation Ball of South Nassau Communities Hospital will be held on November 23, 1996 at the Seawane Country Club in Long Island, New York State. Past and present beneficiaries of the fund-raising event.