Nor has it all figured with the Numbeler
- Car parts get labeling precision treatment. // Automatic I.D. News;Apr96, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p57
Features Lord Label's semi-automatic printer/applicator that is designed for precise labeling of automotive parts. Prevention of injury; Speed of printing.
- Don't blame the labeller. Donaldson, Phil // Packaging Magazine;7/4/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p18
Discusses how poorly manufactured labels can severely impair the performance of label applicators and print and apply machines. Factors that can affect the performance of automatic labelling machines; Importance of accurate slitting; Variable margins; Dust build-up.
- No standard for EAS. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1995, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the results of a study conducted by the Arthur D. Little Co. for the National Association of Chain Drug Stores on the standardization of electronic article surveillance (EAS) source tagging technology. Lack of necessary technology; Formation of inter-industry task force.
- Labeling systems. // Materials Management in Health Care;May97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p87
Features the ValuePro labeling system developed by Imtec.
- Floor-mounted labels lay bar code foundation. Guyette, James E. // Automatic I.D. News;Oct95, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p95
Reports that a new floor-mounted label is being introduced by William Frick and Co. Two parts of the labeling systems; New system as an alternative to expensive long-range ceiling markers or short-lived floor marker; Easier application.
- Signed, sealed, delivered. Holton, W. Conard // Vision Systems Design;Dec2007, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Andy Wilson about an automatic labeling and verification system from SuperUser Solutions, and another by Winn Hardin about a multi-camera and barcode-reader inspection line from Systech International.
- Labelling machine. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Sep2008, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p48
The article evaluates the Innoket SK adhesive labelling machine from Siemens AG.
- Tips for selecting the right printer/applicator. Forcinio, Hallie // Automatic I.D. News;Feb96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p32
Provides tips for selecting the right printer or applicator for label applications. Benefits of a label printer or applicator; Evaluation of suppliers; Integration of other components and computer systems in an operation; Equipment features to be considered.
- Turn up the heat to produce five colors on thermal printers. // Automatic I.D. News;Feb96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p60
Features thermacolor heat-activated labels from Standard Register that allow users to print up to five colors on a direct-thermal printer without color ribbons or ink. Avoidance of the expense of ordering and storing large quantities of special labels; Possible applications.