Increased performance with the Paul 140 crosscut saw
- PRODUCT NEWS: EQUIPMENT. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep2006, Vol. 111 Issue 10, p121
The article evaluates the equipment of forest products industry including tabletop Computer Numerical Control router line by Techno Inc., Ddynabug II finishing sander with clips by Dynabrade Inc., and the C14 series optimizing crosscut saw by Paul Saws & Systems.
- The crosscut saw. Cronin, John // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p52
Reports on the functions of the crosscut saw. Forms of the crosscut saw; Sharpening the crosscut saw.
- Crosscut Sled Stop & Hold Down. Hoehn, Cory // American Woodworker;Aug/Sep2013, Issue 167, p14
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a fixture that serves as both a stop block and a hold-down.
- 3 Foot One Man Crosscut Saw. Adams, John // Permaculture Magazine;Winter2012, Issue 74, p18
The article evaluates the Thomas Finn crosscut saw.
- Braun Gets A Leg Up. // Power Equipment Trade;Jun2013, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p29
The article presents an update on the start of the German Stihl Timbersports season on May 9, 2013 in Hannover, Germany.
- Crosscut Sled Scale. Wells, Bill // American Woodworker;Jun/Jul2013, Issue 166, p12
The article offers tips for making efficient square cuts using crosscut sled as a go-to jig by adding Peel-n-Stick Ruler Tape self-adhesive tape scale.
- CONTROL OF LOG END CHECKS DURING BUCKING WITH A MODIFIED SINGLE-GRIP HARVESTER. Uusitalo, Jori; Eronen, Jukka; Asikainen, Antti; Sikanen, Lauri // Forest Products Journal;Apr2000, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p65
Crosscutting (bucking) with a mechanized single-grip harvester often results in checking of log ends. Annual material loss in the Finnish wood-processing industry due to log end checks is considerable. There are no field manuals on how to avoid the occurrence of bucking checks, and their...
- Sharp solution for sawmakers. Peach, Matthew // Design News;2/5/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p45
Introduces the 720PC Series of cross-cutting saw developed by Randek Maskin AB. Application of an object-oriented software in the control system of the saw; Features of the saw; Advantages of the Frameworx solution. INSET: Frameworx functionality.
- Crosscut Saws. Howerton, Phillip // South Carolina Review;Fall2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p158
Presents the poem "Crosscut Saws," by Phillip Howerton. First Line: You see these old men; Last Line: for what they once were.