Makita's long running cordless drill
- Pro Power and pro Speed In Compact Design. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2008 TechShop Supplement, p35
The article evaluates the 10.8V Lithium-Ion Compact Cordless Driver-Drill Kit from Makita U.S.A. Inc.
- High Speed. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Sep2008, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates the BHP454 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill Kit from Makita USA Inc.
- Rotary hammer. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;11/28/2014, p1
The article evaluates the HR5212C 2-inch Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) rotary hammer from Makita.
- HAMMER DRILL: Built-In Indicator Lights. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/12/2004, Vol. 252 Issue 15, p32
Powered by an 8.2-amp motor and weighing only 5.3 lb, the new HP2070F industrial hammer drill from Makita USA Inc. can be used by installers, electricians, plumbers, masons, remodelers and other professions. The HP2070F has built-in indicator lights to warn of overheating conditions, caused by...
- Products. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/18/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 2, p33
The article evaluates several construction equipment and supplies, including the LCL 165 luffing-jib crane from Linden Comansa, the HAL-2X400MCE extendable light tower from Larson Electronics and the LXT Cordless Driver Drill from Makita.
- What's New In Trenchless Tools and Equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2002, Vol. 229 Issue 5, p39
Introduces equipment and supplies for pipeline operations. Features of the self-contained directional drill from American Augers; Products offered by Metrotech; Function of the Four Hole Hammer piercing tools from McLaughlin Manufacturing.
- Drilling. // Pit & Quarry;Aug94, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p85
Presents a list of equipment and service suppliers for drilling. Includes Atlas Copco Construction & Mining NA; Baker Hughes Mining Tools; Cannon Industries Inc.; Drillmaster International Inc.
- Drilling technology. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;Apr94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p101
Describes boring and drilling machines used by wood products manufacturers. Technological advances in drilling and boring machineries; Use of point-to-point boring machines; List of available boring and drilling equipment and their sources; Multi-spindle machines; Point-to-point/machining centers.
- Test Anxiety. Sterling, Dave // MAN: Modern Applications News;Mar2008, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p12
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of testing a long-length carbide drill.