Signed, sealed delivered
- Charmwood adds to fleet. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p3
Reports on British furniture company Charmwood's purchase of demonstration trucks to add to its delivery fleet.
- French fashion statement? // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p36
Notes that the French were seen using bicycles in transporting products for exhibit during the Salon du Mueble exhibition.
- Thursday is D-day for fuel. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p5
Reports on the difficulties being experienced by British furniture delivery firms and manufacturers because of the fuel blockages.
- Company to run High Point shuttles. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;12/17/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
Focuses on the measures taken by the International Home Furnishings Market Authority to improve its transportation services in North Carolina. Provision of the transportation system management to McLaurin Parking Co.; Shuttle services affected by the action; Finalization of the transportation...
- Grading the new market transportation system. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p43
Assesses the furniture exhibition transportation system in North Carolina. Difference of the needs of buyers and exhibitors; Narration of an experience with the transportation system; Punctuality of the transportation system.
- Seven furniture carriers from consortium. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/4/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p10
Reports on the consortium formed by several furniture manufacturers. List of companies included in the consortium; Availability of transportation for imported and dosmetically produced furniture; Services offered by the member companies.
- Palmer expands N.C. operations. // Furniture/Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p14
Reports on furniture carrier Palmer Transport Corp.'s expansion of its operations in North Carolina.
- FTG opens larger terminal in Mississippi. // Furniture/Today;9/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p40
The article reports that Furniture Transport Group has opened a bigger terminal facility in Pontotoc, Mississippi with warehousing capabilities and closer to Tupelo and furniture manufacturing hub in the area, following its closure of its Houston-based terminal in Mississippi.
- Online consumers expect A+ service. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/24/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p52
The article informs that during the panel discussion Furniture/Today's annual Logistics Conference, online furniture retailers presents the challenges they face during the delivery of furniture to customers.