Queues at 3am for Chadds' winter sale
- Streetscape. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p28
Features Broad Ripple store in Indianapolis, Indiana. List of clothing shops in the store; Dishes and wines served by several fast food chains; Products sold by Good Earth Natural Food Co.; Cars displayed at the Gearheads Automobilia Shop.
- PLEASANT RIDGE. Schneider, Maria // Cincinnati;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Presents information related to various shopping stores in Montgomery Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. Description of setting of The Ridge Market; Sale of different kinds of seafood in Outerbanks Seafood Market; Music store in Cincinnati, Ohio offering all kinds of music from acid rock to zydeco;...
- Revolutionary 'In & Out' Beauty Store Opens in NYC. // Nutraceuticals World;Sep2010 Supplement, p31
The article reports on the inaugural of In & Out beauty store located in New York.
- No marijuana pipe dream. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/10/93, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p34
Considers Edmonton's enviro-friendly Earth's General Store, operated by Michael Kalmanovitch who hopes to reverse the country's pre-World War II decision to outlaw marijuana cultivation. Hemp was used in the past to make everything from cooking oils to fabric and was widely used in the...
- New venture taps into consumers' water quality concerns. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p18
Features Harry and Julia McKee's Water Mart store in Chandler, Arizona. Sale of in-store treated water and water-related products; Store's history; Use of custom-built reverse osmosis filtration system; Offer of post-mix Pepsi-Cola products and fruit juices.
- January targeted as national store brands month. K.P.K. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p20
Reports on a group of retailers' plan to declare January 1994 as National Store Brands Awareness Month. Major retailers composing the steering committee; Production and dissemination of information to stores and food and beverage manufacturers; Inclusions in the promotion kit.
- Closures in check. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun95, p8
Focuses on activities of retail stores in Great Britain as of June 1995. Closure of stores by Do It All and Texas Homecare. Texas parent Sainsbury's reduction of the number of stores earmarked for closure; Openings planned for 11 Homebases; Site bought by the hypermarket chain Dickens in...
- Dueling booth and nail in a bare-knuckled biz. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;12/01/97, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p4
Presents information on Moy Lu, owner of Lu's Nail Boutique in Chicago, Illinois. Background information on Lu; Comments by Rob Nealy, manager of Sunny Nail Salon; Services offered by Lu's Nail Boutique.
- Suburbs regret the big box that got away. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, pSR6
Reports on the opposition by residents against the set up of retail stores in their neighborhood, in several parts of Chicago, Illinois. Benefits of large retail stores for the development of community; Reasons for the resistance shown by the residents.