- What Makes Good PR? Witzenburg, Gary // Automotive Industries;Apr2004, Vol. 184 Issue 4, p31
Focuses on the elements for effective public relations (PR) in the automotive industry. Car manufacturing companies excelling in each of the PR elements; Importance of press vehicle business for good PR; Factors of a successful car preview event; Establishment of relations between PR people and...
- 2000: Year of Smart, Yaris, M-class and Zafira. Barton, Geoff // Automotive News Europe;01/29/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p6
Provides information on car sales in western Europe in 2000. Popular niche products during the year; Automobile that lead the sport-utility sales; Evidence on the shift in popularity between full-size and compact minivans.
- Toyota Supra gets $2,000 spiff. Heil, Jennifer // Automotive News;7/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5561, p38
Reports on automobile makers' incentive programs for dealers. Toyota's addition of a rebate for the 1994 Supra automobile to its dealer cash incentive program; Mitsubishi's revision of its regional incentive program which expires on July 31, 1994.
- Subaru offers up to $1,500 on `95 models. Monts, Rodd // Automotive News;3/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5596, p46
Reports on dealer and customer incentives being offered by American automobile manufacturers. Includes Subaru of America; Buick; Chrysler Corp.; Ford Motor Co.; General Motors; Hyundai; Mazda; Mitsubishi.
- Sales slide ends. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;6/12/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5609, p3
Reports on the sales of automobiles in the United States as of May 1995. Increase in number of automobiles sold; Seasonally adjusted annual sales rate; Sales of American-made automobiles; Sales of foreign-built automobiles.
- Driving concept cars to showrooms in 24 months. Dvorak, Paul; Jones, Robert // Machine Design;11/19/98, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p71
Focuses on the program development of automotive industry in getting cars to showroom the shortest time possible. Simulation process; Data management; Partnership establishment.
- Top of their Class. Jayne, Vicki // NZ Marketing Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p49
No abstract available.
- Small stars shine in Geneva. Bott, Jennifer; Robinson, Peter // Ward's Auto World;Apr94, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p52
Features several models of small cars presented in an automobile show in Geneva, Switzerland. BMW Ag's Java convertible/coupe; Ford's Ka; Toyota's RAV4. INSET: Lopez's future, GM shakeup hot rumors..
- Design to win and save the cars. Flint, Jerry // Ward's Auto World;Nov97, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p17
Opinion. Presents the author's view on the reason why car makers in Detroit are not interested in designing cars. Introduction of sports utility vehicle (SUV) and other light trucks; Competition on Japanese and United States made SUV.