LEARNING TO THINK LEAN
- Debt to be the key to success of TRW Automotive sale. Sherefkin, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;9/2/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p7
Features the automotive company TRW Automotive in Michigan. Number of employees; Company revenue; Main business.
- THIS JUST IN. Kosdrosky, Terry; Merx, Katie; Snavely, Brent; Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;11/17/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p1
The private-equity owners of Livonia-based TRW Automotive Inc. took the first step toward taking the company public in November 2003. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission stating its plan to sell shares of the company on...
- Disposal of debt will be key to RTW transaction success. Sherefkin, Robert // Plastics News;9/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 29, pN20
Focuses on the operation of TRW Automotive. Importance of reducing debt; Disadvantages of outsized debt on the company; Citation of profit margins.
- Product innovation for today's aftermarket. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2003, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p60
Features TRW Automotive Inc., developer and supplier of active and passive safety systems. Number of facilities; List of branded lines of products; Types of strategic quality/price offerings of TRW Automotive.
- The Company Profileâ€¦TRW Automotive. // Hansen Report on Automotive Electronics;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p4
The article presents a company profile of TRW Automotive Inc. located in Livonia, Michigan. TRW is a global supplier of automotive systems and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Details on the history of the company as well as its financial performance from...
- 25 finalists vie for PACE Awards. // Automotive News;3/23/2009, Vol. 83 Issue 6352, p24
The article presents a profile of six of the 25 finalists in the 2009 Automotive News PACE Awards. Manufacturers of lighting systems, Valeo Lighting Systems, Bobigny, France has been selected in the manufacturing process and capital equipment category. TRW Automotive Inc., based in Livonia,...
- Safety Techniques for U.S. NCAP Requirements. // Automotive Design & Production;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p16
The article states that TRW Automotive has developed an occupant restraint simulation technique to assess the impact of a crash on a fifth percentile occupant for vehicle manufacturers to meet the 2011 model year safety requirements from the U.S. New Car Assessment Program (NCAP).
- The Modularity Question. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Apr99, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p53
Discusses the modularity concept in the automobile industry. Information on the Yellowstone project of General Motors Corp.; Suspension modules supplied by TRW Automotive; Comments from Donald Runkle, president of Delphi Automotive Systems' Energy and Engine Management.
- TRW: 'Right Where We Want to Be.' // Ward's Auto World;Apr2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the acquisition of TRW Automotive by Blackstone Group. Value of the deal; Details of the ownership of TRW; Significance of the aquisition to TRW.