Deanes revamps fleet look
- Pearl & Dean Doomed planet. // Campaign (UK);6/15/2012, Issue 24, p6
A photograph of a spot, created by advertising agency BETC London to demonstrate the qualities of Pearl & Dean screens as a medium, is presented.
- FIRM PROFILE FORSTER DEAN. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;2/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p7
The article presents a company profile of personal injury (PI) and conveyancing firm Forsten Dean in England.
- WHERE AND WEN. L. A. // American Salon;Aug2009, Vol. 132 Issue 8, p18
The article evaluates Wen Soy Candles from Chaz Dean.
- ASA raps Suffolk retailer over 'elderly strangulation' mailing. // Precision Marketing;8/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p1
Reports that the British Advertising Standards Authority has criticized a controversial mailing program of clothing retailer Rotter & Deane. Negative reaction to the picture on the firm's mail portraying a man poised to strangle an elderly woman; Public apology issued by the company for the mail.
- Untitled. // Design Week;6/11/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p4
The article evaluates the T-shirt graphic design series from Consultancy Drinkall Dean.
- Panasonic in cinema deal. // Campaign;4/8/2011, Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the 14-month deal signed by Panasonic Corp. with Pearl & Dean to promote its range of three-dimensional (3D) television (TV) technology.
- Onward, Upward and Outward. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Feb2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p36
The article offers information on the new locations opened by several companies of the U.S. including the company Lucky, the company Dean's, and the company FoodWorks.
- Chambord in Pearl & Dean ident link. // Campaign (UK);5/28/2010, Issue 21, p6
The article reports on the partnership between black raspberry liquor brand Chambord Co. Ltd. and Pearl & Dean to recreate its iconic ident and for the release of "Sex And The City 2" in France.
- Jacob, Kathryn. // Campaign (UK);2012 A List Supplement, p106
The article offers information on Pearl and Dean chief executive Kathryn Jacob, who is one of the "Campaign" magazine's A listers in 2012, including her inspiration, personal style, and the best thing about her work.