Inspection, Testing, QC
- Avances en Equipos de Control de Calidad. // Textiles Panamericanos;jul/ago2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p24
No abstract available.
- Simulate vehicle doors. Rowe, Martin // Test & Measurement World;Nov2003, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p21
Investigates the use of a control module for power doors on vans and sport utility vehicles developed by Schaumburg, Illinois-based Futaba in the U.S. Description of the device under test; Performance test done on the invention; Equipment used on the performance testing; Total cost of the...
- Paramount's pioneering role in textile testing. // Indian Textile Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p48
Paramount is known to be the pioneer and leader in the field of textile testing instrument technology, not only in India but also in all of Asia. Since 1964, Paramount has flourished into a large group, is recognized as the pioneer and leader in the manufacture of textile testing and inspection...
- Wira instruments for pilling, snagging. // Indian Textile Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p135
The article evaluates several testing and quality control equipment for the textile and nonwoven industries from Wira Instrumentation Ltd., which include Wira Random Tumble Piling Tester, Wira Piling and Snagging Tester and the Wira Friction Tester for Nonwovens.
- Calibration - The Good, the Bad And the Ugly. Bucher, Jay L. // Quality Progress;Nov2007, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p53
The article discusses the three kinds of calibration programs: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Calibration refers to the comparison between test equipment with an unknown uncertainty to a standard with a known uncertainty. A good calibration system is said to have traceability documentation,...
- STRINGENT GOVERNMENT SAFETY REGULATIONS DRIVE DEMAND FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TEST EQUIPMENT. // Quality;Aug2013, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that the high demand for non-destructive test (NDT) equipment is driven by the stringent government safety regulations. It explains that NDT offers flexibility and the most cost-effective means of testing, while safeguarding the usability of physical assets. The government's...
- LOEPFE's advanced quality control solutions for textiles. // Textile Magazine;Nov2015, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p62
The article evaluates several testing device for yarn quality control including the LabMaster Top device; the YarnMasterZenit+ yarn clearer and the YarnMaster 3N1 yarn cleaner from Loepfe Brothers Ltd.
- Indus-RDV for spinners to improve output. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p60
This article profiles Indus Electronics Industry, a partnership company that manufactures equipment for production monitoring and controlling in textile industry. It is headed by R. Jagadeesan, a post-graduate in electronics engineering. Apart from supplying to Indian companies, the company has...
- Issue at a Glance. // ITEA Journal of Test & Evaluation;Dec2013, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p307
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the future of the test and evaluation sector, the prime provisions of the International Test and Evaluation Program (TEP), and the difference between tolerance and confidence intervals.