Furniture is next on Chelsom's hitlist after major lighting launch
- New division set up by Chelsom. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p6
States that Chelsom, a lighting supplier based in Lancashire, England, created a separate division specifically for occasional furniture. Reason for the company's decision; Comments from Robert Chelsom, Managing Director.
- New season for Chelsom. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p8
Features the launch of 2001 contemporary furniture collections of Chelsom Furniture at Chelsea Stamford Bridge stadium in Connecticut. Ranges of 2001 furniture collections; Description of Barcelona dining table; Components of the Manhattan collections.
- New products: focus on Chelsom. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p9
Presents furniture from retailer Chelsom. Miami woven rattan seat; Casually styled Havana collection; Byzantine square lamp table; Saint Louis rectangular coffee table.
- Italian influence for Chelsom. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p5
Features the design of the furniture collection of Chelsom in Blackpool, England. Use of bleached oak wood and brushed steel details in the collection; Innovativeness of the sideboards; Installation of drawers in a rectangular coffee table and console; Material used on table tops.
- EXPERIENCED OPERATOR. Chelsom, Will // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Spring/Summer2012, p159
The article focuses on the lighting firm Chelsom, highlighting its success in providing interior lighting to the cruise market and its flexibility and bespoke manufacturing capability.
- Chelsom lights up Crystal Esprit. // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Spring/Summer2016, Issue 48, p30
The article reports that decorative lighting fixtures for Crystal Cruises' Crystal Esprit ship were created by Chelsom Ltd.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p10
Introduces several house furnishings. Range of bedroom furniture from Lifestyle Furniture; Collection of chairs from Danerka; Metalwork finishes of tabletops from Chelsom.
- Knowing all the angles. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p55
Interviews Mike Ledger, furniture director of Chelsom Furniture in Great Britain. Significance of retailing experiences on the development of and sourcing of the furniture products; Aid of ideas gathered about the industry on dealing better with the relationship between retailer and supplier;...
- Chelsom's POS podium has an impact. // Cabinet Maker;5/22/2009, Issue 5638, p4
The article reports on the relevance of the point of sale (POS) podium to the sales operation of Chelsom in Great Britain. It mentions that POS podium has made its contribution for the betterment of the company's sale of the latest collection of furniture. In addition the said podium has a...