Court spearheads new bid to attract top graduates
- Service dealers meet March 24. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/8/93, Vol. 188 Issue 10, p36
Announces economist Arthur Laffer's speakership before the National Association of Retail Dealers of America/National Association of Service Dealers (NARDA/NASD) at its convention and exposition on March 24-27, 1993. Venue; `Preparing for Tomorrow's Economy' as theme of Laffer's speech; Other...
- Our people/nuestra gente. // Caribbean Business;8/15/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 32, pS11
Presents a photograph of members of the United Retailers Association that includes, among others, Tania Pina, Vilma Medina, Marilia Hernandez and Ivonne Marin.
- BHF-BSSA unveils new identity. Parsons, Will // DIY Week;2011 Retail Leaders Supplement, p30
The article focuses on the announcement of the British Hardware Federation-British Shops and Stores Association (BHF-BSSA) that it has been renamed as the British Independent Retailers Association.
- BOOST TOURISM AND AGRI-FOOD SECTORS TO ADDRESS RETAIL WASTELAND - CSNA. Jennings, Vincent // Checkout;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p35
The article discusses the statement made by the Convenience Stores and Newsagents Association (CSNA) which states that boosting tourism and the agri-food industry can help address problems related to the retail trade industry in Ireland.
- James Lowman. Lowman, James // Convenience Store;11/26/2010, p10
The article reports that the Scottish Retail Consortium disapproved the Scottish government's plans to impose a new higher business rate for out-of-town supermarkets.
- IMRA to host an expanded menu of food industry exhibitors. // Discount Store News;5/1/95, Vol. 34 Issue 9, pF6
Reports that the International Mass Retail Association's annual meeting and exposition for 1995 will include 24 food exhibitors, the largest number ever for this show. Exhibitors include Borden, Clorox, and Coca-Cola; Date and location.
- IMRA is moving offices to Virginia. // Discount Store News;9/18/95, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the International Mass Retail Association's plan to move its offices to Arlington, Virginia on October 2, 1995.
- Call for minimum wage hike meets with opposition. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar1998, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p8
Reports that president of the United States, Bill Clinton, was urged by the International Mass Retail Association (IMRA) not to support an increase in the $5.15 federal minimum wage. Comments made by Robert J. Verdisco, president of IMRA; Indication showing that labor-intensive industries such...
- Furniture retailer slams 'liquidation' sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2010, Issue 5704, p5
The article reports that furniture retailers have slammed liquidation sales of the operators in Galway, England due to representation of unfair competition, in which the Galway Furnishing Retailers Association wants the city council and the revenue commissioners to review the operations.