Matramatic acquires Fanghanel
- On being an academic: A review. Callow, Megan // Higher Education;Dec2013, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p773
A review of the book "Being an Academic," by JoÃ«lle Fanghanel is presented.
- McJunkin expands in Midwest, West. // Supply House Times;Feb2001, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p16
Discloses Charleston, West Virginia-based McJunkin Corp.'s plan to acquire substantially all assets of two established industrial pipes, valves and fittings distributors: M.P. Wilkins Supply in Ohio and Automation & Controls Specialists in California. Company background.
- Bank of N.Y. to Buy Hedge Specialist. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;8/10/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 153, p9
Discloses the plans of the Bank of New York Co. to acquire Ivy Asset Management. Ivy's specialization in hedge funds and other investment products not available to the public.
- Newcastle buys Optiplast assets. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;3/24/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p3
Reports that on February 28, 1997 Newcastle Packaging acquired extrusion and bag-making machinery assets of Optiplast Incorporated. Terms of the deal not disclosed; Former Optiplast officials' refusal to comment on their decision in selling Optiplast's assets.
- Fine Air buys Southern Air Transport. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;08/03/98, Vol. 255 Issue 5, p26
Details the plan of Fine Air company to acquire the Southern Air Transport and most of its assets. Purpose of Fine Air for acquiring Southern; Terms of the deal; Employees of the Southern that will resign if the deal was disclosed; Background on the business of Fine Air.
- Dye Beam Reeling Stenter. // Textile Institute & Industry;Feb1971, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p57
The article announces that P. Fanghanel & Co Ltd are now marketing the specially designed reeling units for pressure dyeing. The machinery incorporates a very important weight-compensating device that couild operate automatically. Moreover, it was claimed that the excessive beam weight and...
- Video reviews. Kress, Pamela // Library Journal;8/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 13, p177
Reviews the videotape `Yusuf's Movement,' by Castillo Internat.
- Video reviews. Gumulauski, Debbie; Fox, Bette-Lee // Library Journal;7/1/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 12, p142
Reviews the videotape `Making It Safe,` by Cinema Internat.
- Kemira in two transactions. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/22/98, Vol. 253 Issue 25, p3
Discloses that Kemira Chemicals' Swedish subsidiary Kemira Kemi AB has acquired ProChemie and P.J. Ensio SA.