- How Do You Like Your Fund Reports? Kinnel, Russel // Morningstar FundInvestor;Jun2012, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p22
Several tables and graphs are presented that list the ratings of several funds ranked by journal's New Morningstar Analyst Ratings including Columbia Dividend Income GSFTX, Westwood LargeCap Value Institutional WHGLX and Dreyfus Appreciation DGAGX.
- Top & Bottom ETF Flows. // Money Management Executive;5/13/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p11
Two tables related to the top and bottom exchange-traded funds (ETFs) including the iShares Russell 1000 Growth Index, the Market Vectors Russia ETF and the Vanguard Value Index Fund in the U.S. for the month of March 2013 and for the period January-May 2013 are presented.
- Stocks, bonds have another up month. // Money;May95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p61
Reports on the growth of stock and bond funds in the United States in March 1995. Returns; Cash flow.
- This small-country quartet could top the charts. // Money;May95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p63
Presents information on emerging markets funds in the United States. Open-funds and closed-end funds; Percentage gain or loss to March 25, 1995; Percentage maximum sales charge; Percentage premium or discount; Percentage of assets in international regions.
- Record spring for stocks fuels ongoing fund rally. // Money;May95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p72
Presents the top performing stock funds by category in the United States in March 1995. Top performers ranked by one-year return; Style; Risk level; Percentage gain or loss to March 25; Percentage in five-year return; Portfolio analysis; Percentage in maximum sales change; Minimum initial...
- Investors & investing. // Bond Buyer;01/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30321, p8
Presents graphs on money market funds in the United States as of January 30, 1998. Municipal Market Data short-term yields; Municipal Market Data short-term yield curve; Tax-free money market funds.
- 1994 funds returns. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p82
Presents a chart of funds returns in the United States for 1994. Names of funds and trading advisors; Funds closed to new investment; Funds open to new investment; Funds for non-U.S. investors.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;3/22/2002, p64
Presents a chart depicting the daily prices of unit trusts as at 18 March 2002 and returns for the period ending 31 December 2001 in South Africa.
- B.E. top picks in mutual funds. // Black Enterprise;May91, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p101
Reprints the chart `B.E. Top Picks In Mutual Funds,' due to an error in the April '91 issue of `Black Enterprise.' Includes assets, load/no load, percent of average annual return, average grade in down cycles, OPI, and telephone numbers.