Maryland County to Save $7.5M Under Energy Efficient Plan
- A Sampling of Projects Funded by RGGI in FY2009. // Business NH Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p31
The article offers news briefs related to projects funded by Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) in Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 including New Hampshire Business Finance Authority (BFA) with two million U.S. dollars, Retail Merchants Association of New Hampshire with 1,372,028 U.S. dollars, and...
- Bulgaria inflation slows to seven-month low. // Regional Today;03/14/2013, p2
The article discusses the slowing Bulgarian inflation in February 2013 because of reduced spending on heating and electricity due to mild weather and reduced consumption due to high unemployment.
- Tupper school may use state money for energy project. Collier, Jessica // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 214, p3
The article announces that the Tupper lake Central School District may use 3 million dollars worth of state funds for energy projects in New York.
- Program Helps Energy Conservation. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;6/8/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p1
The article offers information on the Illinois Energy Now program, which provides financial assistance to cities and schools to fund energy efficiency projects in Illinois.
- A plan for promoting energy efficiency. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/21/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the release of a report 'Good Business: A Market Analysis of Energy Efficiency Policy' designed by the Center for a Sustainable Economy (CSE) in Washington D.C. Objective of the study designed by CSE; Summary of the report released by CSE; Brief information about CSE.
- Section 4. Natural Gas. // Monthly Energy Review;May2006, p71
The article presents the U.S. natural gas production, consumption, net imports, stocks and net withdrawals from underground storage in February 2005 to February 2006. It was estimated that the total natural gas production have decreased up to 4 percent. The consumption of natural and...
- Warm Zones uncovers 'flaws' in fuel poverty strategy. Milne, Roger // Utility Week;8/2/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p8
Reports on an initial assessment of the Warm Zones program of the government aimed at improving energy efficiency in poor households in Great Britain, as of August 2002. Information on the grants given to poor households under the schemes of the Warm Zones program; Effectiveness of the schemes;...
- NOW ISN'T THAT SMART! // Barbados Business Catalyst;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p30
The article discusses the move of the government of Barbados to launched the Energy Smart Fund. It states that the fund will be available to households and business financing to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. It will provide low cost loans to small and medium sized...
- The electric impact of instant feedback. GENSLER, LAUREN // Money;Nov2012, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p19
The article presents information on management of personal energy consumption including purchasing of a monitor for electric power use, purchasing mileage-based automobile insurance and using a pedometer as a means of encouraging walking.