Spring Ram takes down `for sale' sign at Stag after poor 1997 results
- Spring Ram. // Accountancy;May91, Vol. 107 Issue 1173, p35
Reports on an independent valuation of Spring Ram Corp.'s brand names in the bathroom fittings and home improvement market in Great Britain.
- U.S. Industries buys Spring Ram. // Contractor Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p54
Announces terms of a recommended cash offer to purchase the Springs Ram Corp. by US Industries (USI). Significance of Spring Ram's addition to USI; Products of Spring Ram.
- Spring Ram restructured. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2000, p5
Announces the restructuring of the Spring Ram bathroom and sink companies of Jacuzzi. Head of the Bathroom Products Group; Head of the Sink Products Group; Information on the brands of the company.
- USA group bids for Spring Ram. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p5
Reports the bid of the US Industries, an American bathroom group, for the acquisition of Spring Ram Co. in the United States.
- Pay cut for Spring Ram chief. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p2
Informs that Spring Ram Chairman Roger Regan's salary will be cut from 230,000 British pounds (BP) to 115,000 BP from January 1999.
- US Undustries bid for Spring Ram. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul99, p6
Reports the acquisition offer made by US Industries company for the entire share capital of Spring Ram company. Value of the offer; Terms of the deal.
- Profits fall short of forecasters' estimate. // Accountancy;May93, Vol. 111 Issue 1197, p97
Reports that British home furnishings company Spring Ram Corp. has reported lower than expected earnings in the year ended January 3, 1993. Total amount in revenues generated by the company during the given time period; Factors attributing to the poor financial performance of the company;...
- Stag consumer campaign pays off, say retailers. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p2
Reports on an increase in the sales of Stag Group following its consumer advertising campaign. Remarks from Lee Stoller, sales director of Stoller's World of Furniture.
- Stag gets double billing. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p5
Announces the cabinet and upholstery exhibition of furniture maker Stag Group at The Manchester Furniture Show and At Home in July and August 1999.