How Toyota Does It - Everyday
- Toyota drops 5 models, makes room for Yaris. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;6/7/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5823, p24
Announces Toyota Motor Corp.'s stopping of the production of five of its vehicle models in favor of constructing the Yaris model.
- Toyota adding more vehicle development time. // Dixie Automotive Report;Aug2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the decision of Toyota Motor Corp., a car manufacturer based in Tokyo, Japan, to extend its vehicle development time by about four weeks to ensure the quality of vehicles.
- Toyota builds global platforms. // Automotive Engineer;May2012, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p4
The article presents information on Toyota Motor Corp.'s plans to develop global vehicle platforms that will help it to balance sale economies and part-sharing along with increasing co-operation between design and planning divisions.
- Honing Your Craft. Capozza, Kathy // Auto Body Repair Network;Dec2013, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including automotive skills enhancement, Toyota Motor Corp. hands-on training and free online classes and the technician of the year award.
- Toyota Motor. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/11/2014, pA02
The article focuses on the statement of automobile manufacturer Toyota Motor Corp. regarding its plan to stop the production of cars and engines in Australia by the end of 2017.
- TOYOTA PASSES A MILESTONE. // Automotive Engineer;Dec99, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the celebration for the construction of the 750,000th vehicle at the manufacturing center of Toyota Motor Corp. in Great Britain. Production capacity of the facility; Number of employees.
- Toyota goes back to basics. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;2/14/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6451, p4
The article reports that Toyota Motor Corp. plans to introduce new automobile technologies, such as direct injection and turbocharging, in order to conform to new automobile fuel economy standards.
- Toyota output to surge starting this month. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;8/8/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6476, p6
The article reports that Toyota Motor Corp. is planning to rebuild dealer inventories by increasing production this month and running its North American plants overtime.
- Source: Toyota to launch green-car barrage in 2012. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;7/12/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6420, p24
The article reports on Toyota Motor Corp.'s plans to launch three new-to-market green vehicles in 2012.