NPE & New Machinery
- Keeping up with thermoforming. // Plastics Technology;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p22
Features two plastic thermoforming equipment. Real-time plant-wide process and production monitoring system; Heavy-gauge sheet thermoformers.
- Keeping up with compounding. // Plastics Technology;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p30
Features equipment and supplies for plastic compounding. Includes custom-designed pelletizer; Rotor geometry from Farrel Continuous Mixer; Resin pumping system.
- Keeping up with materials. // Plastics Technology;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p32
Features several equipment and supplies for plastic processing. Includes polypropylene in metals of bicycles; Nylon 66 grades; Halogen-free polypropylene homopolymer compound.
- KEEPING UP WITH Blow Molding. // Plastics Technology;Feb2002, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p18
Features several products for blow molding of plastics. Glass coating for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) containers; BlowMolder Vision Inspection system for PET bottles; Trimmers for PET wide-mouth containers.
- How to Look at Dryer Tests. // Plastics Technology;Jun2007, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p70
The article offers advice on analyzing performance tests of plastic resin dryers. Some dryer experts believes that the most important parameters in drying are temperature, air flow and time. Material particle size or cross-section is also relevant because it influences how fast heat can get into...
- Rotational molding machines. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p181
Presents a list of comparative specifications of several rotational molding machines used in the plastics industry. Volume of heating capacity; Maximum weight per spindle; Heat source.
- RIM machines. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p192
Lists comparative specifications of several reaction injection molding (RIM) machines used in the plastics industry. Total injection rate; Mixing ratio range; Injection pressure.
- Injection molds. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p215
Evaluates several injection molding equipment used in the plastics industry. Molds for thermoplastics, structural foam and thermosets from A-1 Tool Division Lovejoy Industries Incorporated; Mold-making for medical and industrial products from ABA Moldmaking Division of AMA-PGT Incorporated;...
- Blow molds. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p228
Evaluates several blow molding tools and machines used in the plastics industry. Design and engineering services for injection blow molding using AutoCad and advanced Pro-E 3-D modeling from R.J. Abramo Associates; Extrusion blow molds from Acro Tool and Company Incorporated; Blow molds and...