NPE & New Machinery
- KEEPING UP WITH Blow Molding. // Plastics Technology;Feb2002, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p18
Features several products for blow molding of plastics. Glass coating for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) containers; BlowMolder Vision Inspection system for PET bottles; Trimmers for PET wide-mouth containers.
- D-M-E supplying new Round Mate system. // Plastics News;1/5/1998, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p11
Reviews the Round Mate hot-runner system from D-M-E Company of Madison Heights, Michigan. Features of the plastic molding system; How the product is supplied; Contact information.
- Rotational molding machines. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p181
Presents a list of comparative specifications of several rotational molding machines used in the plastics industry. Volume of heating capacity; Maximum weight per spindle; Heat source.
- RIM machines. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p192
Lists comparative specifications of several reaction injection molding (RIM) machines used in the plastics industry. Total injection rate; Mixing ratio range; Injection pressure.
- Injection molds. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p215
Evaluates several injection molding equipment used in the plastics industry. Molds for thermoplastics, structural foam and thermosets from A-1 Tool Division Lovejoy Industries Incorporated; Mold-making for medical and industrial products from ABA Moldmaking Division of AMA-PGT Incorporated;...
- Blow molds. // Plastics Technology;Aug97, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p228
Evaluates several blow molding tools and machines used in the plastics industry. Design and engineering services for injection blow molding using AutoCad and advanced Pro-E 3-D modeling from R.J. Abramo Associates; Extrusion blow molds from Acro Tool and Company Incorporated; Blow molds and...
- Keeping up with thermoforming. // Plastics Technology;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p22
Features two plastic thermoforming equipment. Real-time plant-wide process and production monitoring system; Heavy-gauge sheet thermoformers.
- Keeping up with compounding. // Plastics Technology;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p30
Features equipment and supplies for plastic compounding. Includes custom-designed pelletizer; Rotor geometry from Farrel Continuous Mixer; Resin pumping system.
- Keeping up with materials. // Plastics Technology;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p32
Features several equipment and supplies for plastic processing. Includes polypropylene in metals of bicycles; Nylon 66 grades; Halogen-free polypropylene homopolymer compound.