Help Us Out Here
- IT'S A WORLD, WORLD, WORLD, WORLD AUTO. Brooke, Lindsey; Jewett, Dale // Automotive Industries;Jul2000, Vol. 180 Issue 7, p10
Presents an update on `Auto World Weekly' magazine as of July 2000. Features of the magazine; Information on William Jeanes, editor of the magazine.
- Press previews took careful planning. Rothenberg, Al // Ward's Auto World;Nov94, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p43
Focuses on automotive press releases in the United States. Programs and activities; Participants; Entertainment; Financial issues; Trends; Feedback from industry executives.
- Giving Automakers an Opinion-Poll Test Drive. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;2/22/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p26
The article discusses a public opinion poll in which consumers in the U.S. were asked how they felt about major automakers.
- Detroit's Perception Problem. McElroy, John // Ward's Auto World;Jan2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p23
Discusses the problems being faced by the automobile industry and trade in Detroit, Michigan. Key reason behind the loss of market share of the industries in Detroit; Public relations of automobile makers in Detroit compared to foreign companies; Significance of changing consumers' perception...
- We've lost PR war, says industry. Catterall, Mark; Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News Europe;10/25/99, Vol. 4 Issue 22, p20
Reports that British car manufacturers conceded that buyers no longer trust their pricing policies, according to senior industry executives at the 1999 London Motor Show in England. British Competition Commission to publish the findings of its report on car prices; Manufacturers that are...
- Effective use of pr makes autobytel.com a household name. Cavanah, Cassandra // Public Relations Tactics;Nov98, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p30
Focuses on the public relations strategy of Autobytel, an Internet-based automobile marketer. Key customers; RBI Communications Inc.'s work with Autobytel to develop the company's public relations campaign; Goals of Autobytel's public relations efforts.
- WHO'S RESPONSIBLE? // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Oct2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the public relations competition between Ford Motor Co. and General Motors in the United States. Publicity of commitments to responsible corporate behavior; Publication of the corporate citizen report of Ford; Presentation of the progress chart track of General Motors.
- Nissan gets mileage out of its PR roadshow. Vines // Public Relations Tactics;Dec99, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p18
Focuses on the public relations (PR) strategy of automaker Nissan North America Inc. in the United States. Goal of reviving its brand image by telling the whole truth; Restoration of the PR department's credibility with the press; Public relations roadshow.
- Bentley tour aims at new customers. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;11/11/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6011, p2M
Reports that Bentley Motors Inc. is on a 15-city tour in the U.S. offering ride-and-drives of three of its luxury models. Automobile that Bentley is eager to present during the tour; Price of Bentley automobile Continental GT coupe which is due in U.S. dealerships in November 2003; Cities which...