Centralize Your Spend Data
- Diary. // Money Management;12/2/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p2
The article focuses on several events related to money management to be held in Australia. FPA Annual Convention and Expo 2004 will be held on December 1-3, 2004 in Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour. 17th Annual Australasian Finance and Banking conference will be held...
- How to improve your meeting's bottom line. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p32A
Presents tips on managing costs of business conferences.
- DALE'S MONEY-SAVING TIPS FOR MEETINGS. Irvin, Dale // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p88
The article offers money-savings tips for meetings. A corporate retreat combined with good old-fashioned sleep over is suggested to increase camaraderie and create a bonding atmosphere. Potluck dinner is suggested as setting the mood for bonding and provoke memories of the past and ideas for the...
- UPCOMING MEETINGS. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Winter99, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p157
The article presents a calendar of events in the financial service industry in the U.S. The Academy of Financial Services is to conduct a meeting on October 25, 2000 in Seattle, Washington. On January 7-9, 2000, the Allied Social Sciences Associations and the American Finance Association are to...
- Diary. // Money Management;1/29/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p2
Presents the schedule of congresses and symposiums on money management in Australia, from February to March 2004.
- Calendar. // Investment Management Weekly;1/16/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
The article presents a schedule of events concerning investment management in the U.S. from January to February 2006. The Made in America 2006 event will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The New York Consultants Conference-Investors and Practitioners: What The Future Holds meeting will be held in...
- Untitled. // Financial Planning;Nov2003, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p30
Presents a calendar of financial planning conferences in the U.S. for November and December 2003.
- Upcoming Audio Conferences. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;3/1/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p3
The article offers information on several upcoming audio conferences related to financial management in the U.S. in March, April and May 2010 including one titled "The War Against Fraud and Abuse: Are We Winning? " , one titled "The Latest Tools and Techniques for Auditors" and one titled "...
- Diary. // Money Management;2/12/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p2
A calendar of events related to money management in Australia from February to March 2009 is presented, which includes Portfolio Construction Investment Market Summit on February 17, Terrapinn Asset Allocation Summit from February 23-26 and Kaplan Professional Postgraduate Open Day on March 6.