Drink and Dine in Scotland's Oldest Distillery
- The whisky tour. // In Britain;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p8
Offers information on the Glenturret Distillery Visitor Center in Scotland. Contact information.
- Spirits, beers etc. // Bon Appetit;Aug97, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p39
Gives information pertaining to whisky for connoisseurs in relation to the Bushmills, considered be the worlds longest-running licensed distillery. Information on Bushmill's sixteen year old; What is the cost of the sixteen year old; Information on their `Apollo Space-Crafted Ale;' Details on...
- Our/Detroit. Kelly, C. // Michigan Citizen;3/30/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 21, pA7
The article offers information on the Our/Detroit vodka distillery which will open in Detroit, Michigan in summer 2014.
- Where Bourbon Always Hits the Spot. KNOROVSKY, KATIE // National Geographic Traveler;Dec2013/Jan2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p28
The article discusses the plan of several distilleries including Michter's and Angel's Envy and Peerless Distilling to open in Louisville, Kentucky in 2014.
- There's Moonshine The Smokies. // Tennessee Tribune;10/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p2B
The article reports on the availability of Tennessee Moonshine at Ole Smoky Distillery Distillery in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- Banff distillery soon. // Travel Daily;5/28/2015, p5
The article reports on the opening of the first distillery in the National Park belonging to the Canadian resort town of Banff.
- Prichard's opens Nashville distillery. // Beverage Industry;Jul2014, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that the Prichard's Distillery of Kelso, Tennessee has opened its second distillery at the Fontanel Mansion in Nashville, Tennessee on June 18, 2014.
- Visiting the distilleries. // American Heritage;May/Jun98, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p92
Presents information on the free tours that several distilleries in Kentucky offer. Maker's Mark; Wild Turkey; Labror & Graham; Jim Beam.
- Straight, No Chaser. HICKLIN, AARON // Out;Feb2011, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p24
The article focuses on the growth of small-batch distilleries or microdistilleries in the U.S.