Drink and Dine in Scotland's Oldest Distillery
- When the Bourbon Trail Led to Louisville. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Apr2009, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p24
The article explores Louisville as the center of the distillery warehouses with Busy Bernheim remains to distill Old Fitzgerald and some Heaven Hill brands including Cabin Still, Elijah Craig and Evan Williams in Kentucky.
- The whisky tour. // In Britain;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p8
Offers information on the Glenturret Distillery Visitor Center in Scotland. Contact information.
- Spirits, beers etc. // Bon Appetit;Aug97, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p39
Gives information pertaining to whisky for connoisseurs in relation to the Bushmills, considered be the worlds longest-running licensed distillery. Information on Bushmill's sixteen year old; What is the cost of the sixteen year old; Information on their `Apollo Space-Crafted Ale;' Details on...
- Our/Detroit. Kelly, C. // Michigan Citizen;3/30/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 21, pA7
The article offers information on the Our/Detroit vodka distillery which will open in Detroit, Michigan in summer 2014.
- Where Bourbon Always Hits the Spot. KNOROVSKY, KATIE // National Geographic Traveler;Dec2013/Jan2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p28
The article discusses the plan of several distilleries including Michter's and Angel's Envy and Peerless Distilling to open in Louisville, Kentucky in 2014.
- There's Moonshine The Smokies. // Tennessee Tribune;10/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p2B
The article reports on the availability of Tennessee Moonshine at Ole Smoky Distillery Distillery in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- Banff distillery soon. // Travel Daily;5/28/2015, p5
The article reports on the opening of the first distillery in the National Park belonging to the Canadian resort town of Banff.
- Prichard's opens Nashville distillery. // Beverage Industry;Jul2014, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that the Prichard's Distillery of Kelso, Tennessee has opened its second distillery at the Fontanel Mansion in Nashville, Tennessee on June 18, 2014.
- Visiting the distilleries. // American Heritage;May/Jun98, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p92
Presents information on the free tours that several distilleries in Kentucky offer. Maker's Mark; Wild Turkey; Labror & Graham; Jim Beam.