PageNet Motions Approved
- Rural hospital parent files for Chapter 11. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;04/19/99, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p74
Reports that Community Hospital Association of Mid-America (CHAMA) filed for federal bankruptcy protection in Wilmington, Delaware. Comments from H. Martyn Little, president of CHAMA; Financial status of CHAMA; Information on an affidavit filed with the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- American Laser Skincare files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/8/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p22
The article reports the filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection from creditors made by American Laser Skincare LLC to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware as of early December 2014 so that it can liquidate its assets.
- SP Newsprint, Affiliates File for Bankruptcy. // Official Board Markets;11/19/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p11
The article reports that a Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection was filed by SP Newsprint Holdings LLC and three affiliates, manufacturers of newsprint and paperboard, in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Harry & David Files for Bankruptcy. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that Harry & David Holdings sought bankruptcy protection with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Nebraska Book Wins Court Approval. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/29/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p7
This article reports on the decision of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware, to approve a disclosure statement issued by Nebraska Book Co.
- CCS gains approval from courts to sell off assets. // Medical Device Daily;12/2/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 231, p7
The article reports on the U.S. Bankruptcy Court's approval of the bidding procedure by CCS Medical for the District of Delaware concerning the marketing and proposed sale of its assets.
- Bondholders to own Six Flags. // Park World;Apr2010, p14
The article reports on the negotiation which took place in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware recognizing Six Flag Inc.'s junior bondholders as the owner of the bankrupt theme park operator.
- Thumbs up for USEC reorganization. // Energy Daily;8/19/2014, Issue 159, p1
The article reports on the reorganization plan of uranium enrichment company USEC Inc., mentioning the approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware on September 5, 2014.
- Bankruptcy court approves auction of Reichhold's assets. // Chemical Week;12/15/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 31, p3
The article reports on the announcement from chemical company Reichhold Industries saying that the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware has approved the bidding procedures for a court-supervised auction of all of its assets in the U.S.