Boldly Going Into The Unknown
- Health Care On The Road. // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p26
Reports that the medical health content of MedicinePlanet Inc. can now be sent to wireless customers of OracleMobile. Content the health Web site will initially offer.
- ORACLE PARTNERS TO AUTOMATE 11I TESTING. // InfoWorld;7/08/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p12
Provides information on the Test Starter Kit from the partnership between Oracle and Mercury Interactive. Purpose of the partnership; Features of the test kit.
- Scratching The Other Back. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p32
Highlights the cooperative marketing partnership of Motient Corporation and OracleMobile. Reason for their partnership.
- Oracle, Fujitsu Partner on Unix to Battle IBM. // Channel Insider;2/10/2011, p1
The article reports on the partnership between Fujitsu Ltd. and Oracle Corp. to produce next-generation Unix servers to compete with International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.
- Corel Integrates XML and SVG Tools with Oracle Database 10g. // Software World;Nov2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the partnership between Corel Corp. and Oracle Corp. to build a solution that will provide intelligent user interfaces for structured documents.
- Oracle support to boost Linux. Hicks, Matt // eWeek;6/10/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p13
Reports the support given by Oracle Corp. to Linux. Announcement of Oracle of its first certified configurations of the Oracle9i database; Improvement of Linux AdvancedServer to boost the performance and reliability of the server; Integration of 9i database Real Application Clusters feature on...
- Acero partners up to provide platform. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p16
Reports the partnership between Acero Inc. with Oracle Corp. in Cleveland, Ohio. Provision of technology platform; Unification of business and research processes.
- Oracle and PwC to jointly offer IFRS 9 compliance solutions. Arrowsmith, Ranica // Accountingtoday.com;1/18/2017, p5
The article focuses on Oracle Financial Servies Analytical Applications teaming up with PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) in offering consulting, implementation and technology solutions for compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards 9 (IFRS 9) of the International Accounting...
- HealthGrades partners with Google for consumers. // Healthcare Benchmarks & Quality Improvement;May2008, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p47
The article reports on the partnership of Health Grades Inc. with Google which geared to making information on doctors and hospitals available through the Web. According to Kerry Hicks, chief executive officer of HealthGrades, the company's goal is to provide U.S. citizens better health care by...