SBC Tackles The 'Net
- SBC/YAHOO INTERNET DEAL AIMS TO UNIFY ISP BUSINESSES. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;6/10/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the co-branding partnership of SBC Communications with Yahoo! as of June 2002. Benefits of the partnership; Effect of the partnership on the Internet service provider service of SBC Communication; Factors that affected the decision of SBC Communications to choose Yahoo!.
- And then there was one... Weber, Toby // Telephony;09/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p10
Highlights the partnership of Covad Communications with SBC Communications. Value of the deal; Waiver applied by SBC Communications; Focus of SBC Communications.
- Flycast Joins SBC To Sell Regional Ads. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;02/08/99, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p10
Highlights the move of Flycast to expand its efforts to sell Web space to local advertisers through its partnership with SBC Communications. Implication of the partnership; Companies that offer financing for Flycast; How advertising networks can benefit from the partnership.
- A DIFFERENT KIND OF PARK ACCESS. // American Forests;Spring2005, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p19
Reports on the partnership of the government of California with SBC Communications to provide park visitors wireless Internet access points in several parks within the state. Rate of the Internet access for 24 hours.
- EchoStar, SBC forge strategic partnership. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/22/2003, Vol. 379 Issue 31, p13
In an attempt to address rising competitive pressures, satellite television operator EchoStar Communications Corp. and telecommunication firm SBC Communications Inc. on Monday unveiled a broad strategic partnership. As part of the deal, firms will co-market video, telephone and high-speed...
- The LECs need to evolve. Nicoll, Chris // Telecommunications - International Edition;Dec2003, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p12
Discusses various issues and developments relating to the telecommunications industry in the U.S. Partnership between SBC and DirectTV; Wireless service providers' addition of video applications such as on-demand, as well as high speed data and voice services in a single-bill package; Verizon...
- EchoStar, SBC Bundles Up for DSL. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;4/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p14
Reports the partnership of EchoStar Communications Corp. and SBC Communications in the U.S. Provision of a bundle that includes the digital subscriber line offering; Inclusion of direct-broadcast satellite video service of Dish Network; Access to sales channels.
- Nokia parts company with Wieden & Kennedy London. // Campaign;8/19/2011, Issue 33, p11
The article reports on the termination of Nokia Corp. and Wieden & Kennedy London's partnership after Nokia appoints Inferno agency to a global brand campaign.
- Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;January 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p2
Presents news and developments in the telecommunications industry compiled as of January 2005. Launch of an updated version of a computer software by Tegic Communications under a plan to develop a unifying multiple methods of predictive text input to handsets, computers, and consumer...