IXL, ViaFone Forge Strategy
- ViaFone.com Inc. // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p22
Evaluates the web site of Viafone.com Inc, a company which provides interactive mobile applications for business enterprises. Background of the company; Usefulness of the Web site; How site elements are arranged.
- IXL expands wireless business. // B to B;05/22/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p20
Reports on iXL Enterprises Inc.'s launching of a mobile and wireless service in an effort to strengthen the Internet services firm's electronic commerce capabilities.
- Consultants Misread Market Slowdown. Duvall, Mel // Inter@ctive Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p20
Deals with the warnings issued by Internet consulting firms in response to their failure to foresee the sudden downturn in spending by failing Internet companies and delays in project by major corporations. Status of the overall market for systems integrators and Internet commerce as of...
- Extended Systems adds ViaFone, gains strength. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p16
Reports the plan of Extended Systems Inc. to acquire ViaFone Inc. Improvement of the ability of Extended Systems to integrate products into existing infrastructures; Integration of XtndConnect data synchronization software with OneBridge Mobilization Platform; Capabilities of enterprise...
- ViaFone's mobile clipboard aids sales force. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p32
Introduces the OneBridge Mobile Sales 3.0 application software from ViaFone Incorporated. Target customers of the application; Functionality features; Aim of ViaFone's partnership with Endymion Systems Inc.; Other partners of the company; ViaFone's short-term goal.
- THE ONLINE RETAILING OPPORTUNITY. Higgins, Kevin // Marketing Management;Fall99, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p18
Presents an interview with U. Bertram Ellis and Dave Clauson, chief executive officer and executive vice president, respectively, of iXL Enterprises Inc.; Discussion on the emergence of online business; Focus on iXL Enterprises which has been involved in more than 3,000 Internet projects,...
- Net begets workers' world. Frook, John Evan // B to B;08/28/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 13, p8
Focuses on an Internet-based employee recruitment and retention advertising campaign launched by IXL Enterprises Inc. Competitors anticipated by the company; Range of challenges that the company will face in its venture according to executives.
- FAST FACTS. // Interactive Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p40
Covers news briefs related to the technology industry in the United States as of August 6, 2001. Merger agreement of Scient and iXL Enterprises, both Internet consulting firms; Information on a deal entered into by Entigo with Michelin; Plans of discount broker Ameritrade Holding.
- The Circuit. Mathew, Jayant // Electronic News;06/05/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 23, p22
Presents news updates on the semiconductor industry as of June 5, 2000. Introduction of the VSC7148 microprocessor from Vitesse Semiconductor Corp.; Agreement between iXL Enterprises Inc. and Intel Corp.; Licensing agreement between Vitesse Semiconductor Corp. and Rambus Inc.