Everyone's A Critic At Epinions.com
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;9/24/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p22
Provides information on the Web site 3G, which deals with third-generation technology and networks. Features of the site; Usefulness of the site; Arrangement of its elements.
- Pick Their Brains. // Fortune;Winter2001 Technology Guide, Vol. 142 Issue 12, p34
This section provides information on several Web sites that offer expert answers and opinions on subjects of various interests. AskMe is founded by former Microsoft executives. It has free and corporate services covering a plethora of topics ranging from sports and recreation, education, arts...
- Celulares Telefonica to sell online. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;2/17/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p4
Reports on Puerto Rican wireless communications company Celulares Telefonica Inc.'s plan to make its products and services accessible through the Internet in 2000. Other functions that customers, resellers, and partners will be able to access through the site; Product delivery.
- Sites that support the life of a mobile user. Frentzen, Jeff // PC Week;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p27
Presents information on World Wide Web sites geared towards mobile computer users. Mobilis providing discussion on news, products and technology issues; All Wireless WOW-COM site; Home Office Association of America Web site for wired or wireless home office workers; Other sites mentioned.
- WEB directory. // Portable Design;May2004, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p47
Provides information on Web sites of companies in the semiconductor industry that are important information resources to wireless communication systems manufacturers, as of May 2004.
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p24
Provides information on the 3GPortal, a Web site for third-generation communication networks. Nature of the site; Features and benefits; Contact information.
- If it's on the public's mind, it's on PublicAgenda.org. Bowen, Charles // Editor & Publisher;05/29/99, Vol. 132 Issue 22, p37
Reports on the launch of Public Agenda Online that helps journalists gather information regarding public opinion and public analysis. Features of the Web site; Considerations for using the site in reporting and editing.
- Not getting enough? Elvin, John // Insight on the News;04/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p35
Presents a list of Web sites devoted to the topic of polling in the United States. Includes the sites of the Yale University's Social Science Library and Information Services, the Pew Research Center on the People and the Press and the Rasmussen Research.
- SURVEY SAYS: WE LOVE POLLS. Petersen, Scot // eWeek;11/13/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p133
Focuses on the Web-based public opinion polls in the United States. Web sites for poll fanatics; Topics of Web-based polls; Comparison of Web-based polls with random, statistically accurate surveys.