Knocking On Wireless Doors
- Unplugged. Mack, Ann M. // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/18/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p66
Focuses on the emergence of Internet advertising through portable, Web-enabled wireless devices in the United States. Results of the wireless campaigns adopted by several companies; Efforts of the Wireless Advertising Association in establishing guidelines for wireless advertising delivery;...
- BREAKING NEWS. // Advertising Age;5/15/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p64
Offers news briefs related to advertising. Potential merger of the Internet Advertising Bureau and the Wireless Advertising Industry Association; Why America Online shifted Richard Ward to the position of vice president of ad agency relationships; Launch of wireless platform by SkyGo; Launch of...
- SkyGo tests wireless marketing platform. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p22
Focuses on the launch of a wireless marketing platform by SkyGo Inc. with a market research study in Boulder, Colorado.
- SkyGo adds content providers to ad network. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p23
Reports on the additional content providers added in the SkyGo Mobile Advertising Network of SkyGo Inc.
- SkyGo Pumps Up Ad Volume. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p29
Reports on the wireless advertising strategy of SkyGo Inc. after completing its first round of venture financing. Fund for the next growth stage; Investors in the company.
- SkyGo completes first phase of market research study. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p7
Reports on wireless interactive marketing company SkyGo Inc.'s completion of the first phase of its market research study in Boulder, Colorado.
- Protecting The Golden Egg. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on issues on wireless advertising and privacy in the United States. Reasons wireless privacy will initiate more discussion in 2001; Analysts' prediction on wireless advertising; Findings of a study conducted by SkyGo Inc. on wireless advertising.
- SkyGo finds users receptive to wireless advertising. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the findings released by SkyGo Inc. on wireless communication advertising.
- SkyGo studies responses to wireless ads. Elkin, Tobi // Advertising Age;3/5/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on a study conducted by SkyGo revealing that 64 percent of consumers who participated in the study accepted advertisements on the wireless devices in the United States. Interest in acting on wireless offers after viewing them reached 15 percent. Trivia contests, promotions...