When 'Push' Comes To Shove
- LifeMinders.com names distributor. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p37
Announces that direct marketing firm LifeMinders.com has named Air2Web as distributor of its personalization technology and content to wireless users.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- LifeMinders Looks At a Possible Sale. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/21/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 21, pN.PAG
Reports on plans of Herndon, Virginia-based electronic mail message provider company LifeMinders Inc. to sell itself. Comments from industry analysts on the strategic planning of the company; Increase on the stock price of the company after announcement made by the company related to its sale;...
- Home Depot Spruces Up Direct Marketing Efforts. Cheng, Kipp // Brandweek;07/26/99, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p42
Focuses on Home Depot's sponsorship relationship with LifeMinders.com. What the deal includes; Features of LifeMinders.com service.
- Home Depot spruces up direct marketing efforts. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/26/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p38
Reports on Home Depot Inc.'s sponsorship relationship with LifeMinders.com. Services provided by the two companies; Terms of the partnership.
- Home Depot Spruces Up Direct Marketing Efforts. Cheng, Kipp // MediaWeek;07/26/99, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p34
Reports that Home Depot will begin a sponsorship relationship with LifeMinders.com, a company which provides e-mail on a number of topics to its registered users. Joint e-mail product which the companies plan to unveil; Areas of interest to consumers that the LifeMinders.com service features;...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...