Helping You Go2 The House Of Blues
- Blues Power. Keller, Daniel // Sound & Video Contractor;Oct2003, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p40
Features the House of Blues Entertainment restaurant chain. Investors; Factors considered in maintaining the audio-visual technology in the clubs; Importance of forging strategic alliances with select companies for keeping the venues technologically competitive.
- House of Blues mulls hotel expansion. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/23/95, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p70
Reports on House of Blues Entertainment Inc.'s plan to open a chain of eight hotels patterned after the blues-themed restaurant concept.
- House of Blues. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;5/22/95, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p116
Features the House of Blues, a restaurant chain owned by HOB Entertainment Inc. Featured entertainment; Remarks from Isaac Tigrett, chief executive of HOB Entertainment; Average annual income of the three units of House of Blues. INSET: More the sum of its parts..
- Making waves. // Adweek Western Edition;11/13/95, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p4
Reports on House of Blues' emergence as a premier online developer for advertisers. Web site projects completed; Schedule for the launching of a branded area on America Online.
- House of Blues eyes TV show. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/15/94, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p11
Reports that House of Blues has agreed to produce a weekly television show of musical performances from its three branches in Cambridge, Massachusetts, New Orleans, Louisiana and West Hollywood, California.
- HOB goes into hotel business. Jolson-Colburn, Jeffrey // Hollywood Reporter;9/18/95, Vol. 339 Issue 1, p29
Reports on HOB Entertainment's plans to open a hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
- House of Blues opening two new outlets. Morris, Chris // Billboard;12/25/93, Vol. 105/106 Issue 52/1, p16
Reports on the expansion of blues-inspired nightclub/restaurant chain House of Blues. Opening of outlets in New Orleans, Louisiana and Los Angeles, California; Creation of a nonprofit educational organization, a network radio show and the launching of a record label; Inspiration of chief...
- House of Blues' plans for site in NYC meet community opposition. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p62
Reports on the problems faced by House of Blues' plans for its first outpost in Manhattan due to a local community board that is pressuring the chain to find another site.
- House of Blues holds Chi preview. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/25/95, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the groundbreaking for a fourth House of Blues club in Chicago, Illinois, by the House of Blues Entertainment Inc. Plans for the redevelopment of a landmark commercial and residential complex; Investors of the project.