WW Names McCall Business Editor
- Wireless Week Welcomes New Staff. // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p3
Deals with the educational and career background of two staff members who have joined the editorial team of `Wireless Week' magazine in March 2001. Tim Burroughs; Heather Bruckner.
- A Handoff of a Different Kind. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;12/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p4
The author presents her word of farewell as she is leaving her position as editor-in-chief of the magazine. She reflects on how her experience as a journalist in the wireless industry has helped her polish her craft and cites the insights she gained in working with "Wireless Week" as well as...
- Wireless Week's Internal And External Changes. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Announces the changes in the periodical `Wireless Week.' Reason for the changes; Promotions of employees; Asian edition of the periodical.
- Wireless SuperSite Launches. // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p8
Announces the launching of the Internet SuperSite of `Wireless Week' magazine in December 2000. Changes that have been made; Featured content of the site.
- Wireless Supersite Packs Big Punch. // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p12
Presents information on the Web site of the periodical `Wireless Week.' Features of the site; Benefits offered by the site to industry professionals.
- Wireless Week Seeks Product, People Submissions. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the 'Wireless Week' magazine's search for articles about emerging interesting product or service.
- Thrill Ride. McCall, Margo // Penumbra;2015, Vol. 25, p151
No abstract available.
- Vendors: Going To PCIA GlobalXChange? // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Reports that in the September 18 and 25, 2000 issue of `Wireless Week,' it will spotlight products and other announcements for the convergence-themed PCIA GlobalXChange conference and exposition September 26-29 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Instruction for those who want exposure in...
- Wireless In Style Deadline Nears. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports that the 'Wireless Week' magazine is seeking entries for Wireless In Style 2002, its fourth annual collection of graphically creative, groundbreaking and memorable industry advertising and marketing promotions and innovative product design and packaging.