Health Care On The Road
- OracleMobile.com provides movie data. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p4
Reports on OracleMobile.com's voice recognition-enabled service for its oramobile.com wireless portal.
- Oracle Expands Its Wireless Role. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p3
Reports that Oracle Corp. has formed a subsidiary called OracleMobile.com, which will use the company's Portal-to-Go product for wireless communication devices. Background of Portal-to-Go; Overview of the voice and data technology and services to be provided by the company; Comments from Larry...
- Briefly. // Telephony;09/11/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 11, p110
Presents news briefs on wireless communication service providers in the United States as of September 2000. Strategic partnerships of OracleMobile with several companies; Opening of a laboratory in Dallas, Texas to test the Wireless Application Protocol-based applications of AnywhereYouGo.com.
- Why Not Internet On Pagers? Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p10
Deals with the wireless Internet service launched by OracleMobile, a wireless subsidiary of Oracle Inc. Implication of the technology; Details on the service; Comments from analysts.
- Oracle Mobile Addictive Wireless Content. McGarvey, Robert J. // EContent;Sep2002, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p51
Provides information on the operations and management of Oracle Mobile, a maker of wireless data tools. Features of Oracle Mobile products and services; Outlook of Oracle Mobile on the future of mobile content; Challenges in delivering wireless content.
- Boldly Going Into The Unknown. Mickelson, Aleah // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p40
Announces that OracleMobile's consumer portal is partnering with health care content providers, HealthGrades.com Inc. and MedicinePlanet Incorporated. Differences on the services offered by the two health care content providers; Reasons OracleMobile chose HealthGrades.com and MedicinePlanet to...
- Wireless Access on Serve. Rockhold, John // Wireless Review;10/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p30
Cites the emergence of application servers in wireless telecommunication. Criteria for wireless-application servers; Why Oracle found it critical to move into the wireless-application-server market; Potential of multilingual application servers. INSET: Application-Server Fortitude.
- SPRINT TO SUPPLY ORACLE BACKBONE, PARTNER ON WIRELESS. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;3/10/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p8
Announces a partnership between Sprint Corp. and Oracle Corp. on wireless communication services. Consolidation of the information technology backbone network of Oracle; Integration of the two companies' Java 2 Micro Edition platforms to improve application development for PCS Vision devices;...
- Oracle to launch middleware. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p40
Reports that Oracle Corp. announced pending availability of complete middleware for developing and deploying wireless Internet content and applications services.