Snook Getting Jazzed Over New Paradigm
- Orange chief touts innovation by foreign intervention for U.S. market. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p32
Reports that Orange PLC chief executive officer Hans R. Snook is encouraging innovation by foreign intervention in the United States wireless telecommunication market. Involvement of the company in the US wireless market; Increased market penetration and usage of wireless technology with the...
- A show of Hans. Simms, Jane // Director;Nov2001, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p56
Features Hans Snook, founder of mobile phone company, Orange. Factors that led to the success of the business; His management style; Personal information on Snook.
- Orange founder plans alternative health business. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);7/26/2001, p1
Discusses the plan of Hans Snook, the founder and ex-chief executive of mobile phone network Orange, to launch a chain of health outlets extolling the benefits of alternative medicine. Career background; Likely marketing of alternative health remedies and therapies.
- Hans Snook. Hall, Amanda // Campaign (UK);10/09/98, Issue 41, p28
Focuses on the role which advertising played in the success of Orange company, a mobile telephone group, according to Hans Snook, the chief executive of the company. Estimated number of customers the company has; Information on an award which WCRS Orange's advertising agency won; In-depth look...
- Orange wirefree telemetry unit system. // Electronics Weekly;1/29/2003, Issue 2084, p6
Reports on the commercial launch of M2M Connect, a complete wirefree telemetry platform from the business systems division of wireless operator Orange. Key features of M2M Connect.
- Orange makes acquisitions as part of Internet strategy. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p35
Outlines British wireless operator Orange PLC's wireless Internet strategy, called OrangeWorld designed to provide wirefree communications beyond two-dimensional voice and data.
- AS SIMPLE AS ONE - TWO - 3G. Benady, David // Marketing Week;9/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p26
Reports the claims of Orange of having an answer to market challenges in mobile phone in Great Britain. Amount spent by mobile industry in securing licenses to run third-generation mobile phone services; Simplification of pricing to overcome market inertia Introduction of Orange of single...
- Fit To Be Thai-ed: Snook Leaves Orange. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p24
Reports the stock flotation of Orange company in England as of December 2000. Details on the resignation of its chief executive officer Hans Snook; Impact of the flotation to its profit.
- Parting is such sweet sorrow. // Marketing Week;12/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p3
Discusses the relationship between a brand and its manager in light of the departure of chief executive officer Hans Snook from mobile telephone network Orange. Snook's approach to the mobile telephony product; Impact of Snook's vision and commitment on the brand's success; Contribution of the...