Metrocall Vies For PageNet
- Metrocall Continues To Pursue PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p34
Reports on the battle between Metrocall Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware over the acquisition of PageNet. Reasons Arch and Metrocall are attracted to PageNet; Background of PageNet; Offer made by Metrocall.
- PageNet Grabs Lifeline. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p1
Discusses the consolidation of PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reason for PageNet's decision to merge with Arch; Analysis of PageNet's 1999 third quarter results; Terms of the merger.
- Arch, PageNet merger leaves questions. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/15/99, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p12
Reports on the issues related to the proposed merger between PageNet Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. Impact on the paging services industry in the United States; Effects on the companies' debt load and annual expenses; Concerns on how the merger might affect the carriers' distribution...
- PageNet Canada Strong, Apart From Merger. Careless, James // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p19
Deals with the decision of PageNet Canada to retain its status quo after the merger between its parent company, PageNet, and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reasons for maintaining PageNet Canada's status quo; Condition of Canada's paging industry; Status of PageNet Canada's paging penetration rate.
- Arch Wins Vote; Rival Loses In Court. // Wireless Week;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p1
Deals with the approval of the shareholders of Arch Wireless Inc. on the company's merger agreement with PageNet company. Completion schedule of the merge agreement; Information on the competing plan requested by the United States Bankruptcy Court on Metrocall, rival company of Arch Wireless.
- NEW MARKET RULES IN INDONESIA. // Corporate Legal Times;Jul2002, Vol. 12 Issue 128, p7
Reports that the Indonesian Capital Market Supervisory Agency has issued additional rules on tender offers and takeovers.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p7
Presents updates on merger and acquisition deals around the world as of November 2002, including the launch of the tender offer of DRS Technologies Inc. to acquire all outstanding common stock of Paravant Inc. in the U.S.
- The Fastest Lane In the Deals Market. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the tender offer market in 1998. Tender offers as tools for executing fast acquisitions of large publicly held companies; Trends; Outcomes of offers; Slight decline from 1997; Tenders completed; Bid premiums.
- Tender Offers. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p50
Presents charts depicting tender offer trends in the United States from years 1992 to 2001. Tender offer bid premiums; Outcomes of contested versus uncontested offers; Purchase cost agreed by merged companies America Online Inc. and Time Warner Inc.