- Prepaid Pioneer Eyes Burgeoning Market. // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p32
Focuses on the prepaid wireless service offered by Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. Partnership signed by Shared for its services; Major changes planned by the company.
- STC creates method for universal payment on prepaid. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p68
Reports on the evolution of Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s CellEase program into a universal payment method for prepaid wireless services. Features of CellEase; Number of retail outlets in the United States that sell CellEase prepaid cards.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p24
Presents data depicting stocks of wireless telecommunication carriers in the United States as of October 14, 1998. Includes AirTouch Communications; AT&T Corp.; Zamba; Alltel Corp.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p20
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the stock market performance of wireless communications providers for the week ending December 9, 1998. Biggest price gainers and losers; Movement of the `RCR' Index.
- Wireless StockWatch. // RCR Wireless News;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p18
Presents tabular and graphical representations of the stock performance of several wireless companies for the period April 9-16, 2003.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;11/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p20
Presents charts and graphs of closing share prices as of November 18, 1998 of companies in the wireless communication industry. Percent change over week-ago levels; List of companies which have posted gains, losses or were unchanged; Comparison between sectoral and broad-market indices.
- STC enters $10M credit facility. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p21
Reports on Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s announcement in a form 8-K filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission that on July 7, 1999 the company entered into a $10 million two-year revolving credit facility with State Street Bank and Trust.
- STC signs agreements with NetZero. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p32
Reports on Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s (STC) multiple distribution agreements with NetZero Inc. that allows STC to bundle NetZero's free Internet software with select STC product offerings.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p36
Presents chart and graphs on the performance of stocks of several wireless companies in the U.S. as of April 8, 2002. INSETS: Wireless Shares Hold Steady;STOCK SPOTLIGHT;RESEARCH HIGHLIGHT.