Cabling Sprint Stores
- Point-of-sale system: Retail's high tech aid. Strazewski, Len // Franchise Times;Aug96, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the use of computerized and networked point-of-sale (POS) systems by retail franchise owners in the United States. Use of the systems in controlling inventory, monitoring employees, and managing customer loyalty programs; Application of the system in Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees to...
- New Technology Provides Faster POS. // Chain Store Age;Mar2011, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the rollout of the Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS) technology in the sites of Disney Store which was completed in November 2010.
- Who's using whom? // Chain Store Age;Mar1998, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p108
Presents a list of retail stores in the United States that installed point-of-sale softwares from different computer companies.
- Setting great store by the rules. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;6/9/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p35
Indicates that retailers in Great Britain are no longer content to give brand owners and their marketing and design agencies a free hand with their point-of-purchase (PoP) material. Results of a survey of top retailers conducted on behalf of PoP design specialist Bezier; Clear floor policy which...
- Bases on Balls. // Chain Store Age;Nov99, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p112
Reports on the technological successes of Balls Super Food Stores in Kansas City, Kansas. Replacement of its point of sale systems; Installation of electronic-shelf-labelling system and self-checkout terminals.
- The Hunt for Efficiency. // Chain Store Age;Jan2002, Vol. 78 Issue 1, Supplement p3A
Discusses the areas in which retailers experience inefficiencies in their operations. Store receiving; Inventory-audit process; Point-of-sale.
- Sound Off. Smucker, Brian // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr2001, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p14
Presents an article on using the point-of-sale system to improve sales and revenues of a store. Budget and staff; Revenues after a year; Application of the system; Need for a system upgrade.
- Optimism has resurfaced on the industry's agenda. Valentine, Matthew // In-Store;Jul2003, p13
Comments on developments concerning the British point-of-purchase (POP) industry as of July 2003. Highlights of the 2003 In-Store Show; Importance of in-store activity for clients; Gala Dinner of the British P-O-P Awards, to be held in October 2003.
- The POS touchscreen interface: Does it have a future? Fox, Bruce // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jun95, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p33
Forecasts the potential uses of touchscreen point-of-sale (POS) systems in retail stores. Vendors offering various POS systems in the market; Advantages offered by colored illustrations from Touch Plus' POS terminal; Remarks on retail store applications.