MasterCard Moving Closer To M-commerce
- MasterCard's payment processor finally catching on. Crockett, Barton // American Banker;9/30/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 188, p25
Features MasterCard International's Remittance Processing Services (RPS) consumer payment processing service. Marketing of the MasterBanking home banking service with Checkfree Corp.; Users of the service; Merchants receiving payments through RPS; Cost savings.
- MasterCard Promotes Online Bill Payment. // Community Banker;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the new brochures released by MasterCard International which promote online bill payment, as of March 2002. Decision of MasterCard to make the brochures available for customers of its Remote Payment Presentment Service (RRPS); Purpose of the RRPS.
- MasterCard Bill-Pay Service Seen as CheckFree Peril. MARJANOVIC, STEVEN // American Banker;3/29/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 61, p11
Reports on MasterCard International's unveiling of an electronic bill payment and presentment services. Challenges posed by the service to CheckFree Holding Corp.'s dominance in the market; Use of the Remittance Processing System.
- MasterCard service. // Supply Management;4/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the launching of the electronic payment service of MasterCard for corporate purchasers.
- MasterCard Links e-Payments to OFX Bills. // American Banker;3/23/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 57, p9
Reveals that MasterCard International has introduced a way to link electronic payments to electronically presented Open Financial Exchange bills. Features added to the service.
- Will MasterCard Speed Past EBPP's Snails? Bills, Steve // American Banker;1/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p1
Reports the electronic bill payment and presentment services by MasterCard International in the U.S. Pricey Agreements between the banker and CheckFree Corp.; Citation of bank and biller relationship; Use of open standards.
- Speedy Technology, Slow Deployment. // Chain Store Age;Jan2005 Supplement, p14
Reports on the slow development of contactless payment system in the U.S. Challenges facing the growth of contactless payment; Remarks from Don Turk of ExxonMobil on the arrival of the big players into pilot programs of contactless cards; Reason for Mastercard's decision to use the 14443...
- Visa and Mastercard team up on Internet payment venture. Gullo, Karen // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/10/95 - 7/17/95, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p20
Reports on the joint venture between Visa International and MasterCard International to develop a safe way for consumers to pay for goods through the Internet using credit cards. Facilitation of electronic commerce; Card associations' support for a common set of requirements for protecting...
- MasterCard, PULSE form strategic debit alliance. // America's Community Banker;Sep96, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p7
Reports that MasterCard International has announced the formation of a strategic alliance with the Pulse Electronic Fund Transfer Association. Marketing of MasterCard's complete debit program; Rationale and elements of the alliance.