Site Of The Week
- @deadline. // MediaWeek;05/18/98, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p37
Reports on developments concerning Web sites, interactive and advertising agencies in the United States as of May 18, 1998. Includes Intel's sponsorship of Princeton Review Online's iGuide to Campus Computing and Technology on its Web site; American Airlines' negotiations with Intel for the...
- Bits. // MediaWeek;05/18/98, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p38
Reports on developments concerning Web sites and site developers in the United States as of May 18, 1998. Includes Cadillac's creation of a section on its Catera site for its sponsorship of a mountain biking race team; AudioNet's decision to change its trade name to Broadcast.com; Coinstar's...
- The Web hotlist. // InfoWorld;06/01/98, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p83
Features various Web sites offering various computer services. IBM's Software division at http://www.software.ibm.com/nt; Software vendor Resonate at http://www.resonate.com; Ravel Software's application management at http://www.unravel.com.
- WEBSITE OF THE MONTH: CPACAREERNET. Anders, Susan B. // CPA Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p17
Features the Web site CPACareerNet, an online recruiting service provider concerning certified public accountant firms. History of the site; Services and features of the site; Requirements for job seekers and employers who log in with the site.
- Astata facilitates more complete wireless e-mail experience. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p24
Reports on wireless application service provider Astata Corp.'s introduction of several applications geared toward the mobile professional.
- Business management. // Camping Magazine;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p4
Features several Internet sites of various computer service industries in the United States that offers computer support. Includes AnswerExpress Support Site; Symantec; CyberMedia.
- Ask Dr. Internet. Blass, Steve // Network World;9/10/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p49
Focuses on the critical features of a computer network. Background of the website www.ptcl.com.pk; Role of the Pakistan Telecommunication Co. Ltd. on international fixed line services; Range of tariffs for corporate customers.
- INTERNET UPDATE. Welchman, Malcolm // Image Technology;Nov/Dec1996, Vol. 78 Issue 10, Special section p8
The article reports on the launching of Metro New Media, an information technology and multimedia center by London Guildhall University in England. Jonathan Smiles, an independent training consultant, mentioned on the demand of web services by the public. In addition, the university installed...
- CONTACTS. // Searcher;Oct2005, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p55
The section presents a directory of companies and organizations in the computer service industry and their Web sites.