FDI Activity To Unwind Further Over Medium Term
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Lithuania Country Review;2012, p97
The article provides and overview of the foreign investment condition in Lithuania including the openness of the country to foreign investors, investment forms and transparency to regulatory systems.
- Inflation To Ease Towards 7% By End-2008. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p12
This article presents an outlook for the economy of Lithuania, as of September 2008. Inflation in the country continued to increase in June with consumer prices rising by 12.5% year-on-year with food price inflation being the main driver. As stated, if the inflation remains above trend, future...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p11
The article presents a summary of risk ratings for Lithuania in terms of politics, economics, and business environment in 2011.
- Country Reports: Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Lithuania is presented from publisher IHS Inc., with topics including economic growth, country risk ratings, business and political risks, and international trade relations.
- Deflation To Continue. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p11
The article analyzes the economic outlook for Lithuania from 2010-2014. It notes that deflation will continue through the first half of 2010. It further states that inflationary pressures is projected to remain weak into 2011. Moreover, it mentions that consumer price inflation will come in at...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;Oct2013, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition of Lithuania. The economic growth of Lithuania is expected to remain robust in the second half of the year 2013. Consumer spending is seeing growth in 2013. It is predicted that capital investment will expand in 2013 and...
- Lithuania's Q3 GDP growth slows. // Regional Today;12/02/2013, p1
The article presents the data issued by the Lithuanian Central Statistical Bureau as of December 2013, which showed that Lithuania's economic growth slowed down in the third quarter of 2013 but to a lesser extent than projected.
- ValiutÅ² kriziÅ² poveikis ekonomikoms: Rusijos atvejis ir atgarsiai Lietuvoje. PUKELIENĖ, Violeta; DEKSNYTĖ, Indrė // Applied Economics: Systematic Research;2010, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p151
The article deals with Russian currency crisis in 1998 and its impact on Lithuania's economy, evaluates a suitability of the exchange market pressure index for assessment of the country's economic vulnerability as well as predicting potential currency crisis.
- Eurozone Hopes In Balance. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2006, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p12
Presents an economic outlook for Lithuania for 2006 and 2007. Plan of the state to join the eurozone in 2007; Analysis of trends suggesting that the 12-month average rate will be higher than hoped for by officials between the June and September 2007; Forecast on the ability of Lithuania to...