- 2Roam delivers Web content. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p43
Discusses wireless application service provider 2Roam Inc.'s launch of a wireless solution enabling Web site businesses to specify and deliver content and services to wireless devices.
- 2Roam enters ASP space focused on value-added services. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p33
Focuses on wireless applications service provider 2Roam Inc.'s plan to offer value-added services, such as support for advertising services or monitoring back-end usage reports.
- Clearnet installs cdma2000 equipment. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p28
Focuses on Canadian wireless company Clearnet Communications Inc.'s installation of wireless equipment adhering to the third-generation cdma2000 international standard.
- Clearnet introduces flat-rate Internet service. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p2
Introduces the flat-rate wireless Internet service offered by wireless operator Clearnet Communications Inc. in Scarborough, Ontario.
- Clearnet launches prepaid service. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p46
Reports on Clearnet Communications Inc.'s launch of Pay & Talk, a Web-ready digital prepaid wireless service.
- 2Roam Helps Best Western Go Wireless. // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p24
States that Best Western International has selected global software and service provider 2Roam as the company that will bring its Web site content and services to wireless users. Background information on Best Western.
- Air ASP. // Telephony;10/02/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 14, p54
Deals with the objective of 2Roam company in directing its application service provider's model into the wireless data market. Examples of 2Roam's customers and allies; Impact of the advertising strategy of Engage Media to the company; Challenges faced by 2Roam in the Internet market.
- WASPs Lose Thier Sting. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p8
Focuses on the decision of the board of 2Roam Inc., a wireless application service provider (WASP) company, to terminate its business operation. High-profile customers of the company; Impact of the performance of the WASP industry on the company.
- 2Roam adds voice support. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p27
Reports that 2Roam Inc. has added voice support to its wireless platform using the Voice Application Network from Tellme Network Inc. Purpose of the move.