Change On The Verizon
- Verizon cranking up long distance push. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);
Reports on Verizon Communications' launch of a marketing campaign to promote its long distance telephone services in Long Island, New York. Call rates offered by the company; Description and concept of its advertising campaign.
- Why Verizon Has The Power. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;1/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p4
Argues that Verizon can compete with a Sprint/Nextel combination deal. Details of negotiations on the merger deal; Reputation of Verizon as a provider; Problems in customer relations experienced by both Cingular and Sprint Nextel.
- Verizon Beckons 5 to Pitch for $20-30 Mil. Push. Gianatasio, David; McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;06/26/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p4
Reports that regional telephone company Verizon Communications has put out a call to its advertising agencies for a branding and product push in the 2000 fall season. Budget allocated for the advertising campaign; Total annual spending of the company on advertising.
- Verizon Ads Tout New Name. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;08/07/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p6
Reports the launching of the brand-building campaign of Verizon Communications company. Agencies of Verizon that contributed to the campaign; Features of the campaign; Future campaigns planned by the company to launched.
- Verizon Breaks New Brand Effort. // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;May2002, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the advertising campaign of Verizon as of May 2002. Theme of the advertising campaign; Feature of the spot advertisement called 'Anthem'; Word to which the company wanted to be linked with.
- Verizon, Altice deal in works? Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/11/2015, pA02
The article discusses an analyst report from financial services firm Citigroup Inc. which revealed that telecommunication firm Verizon Communications Inc.'s FiOS residential business is a more attractive investment target than cable television firm Cablevision that may be acquired by Altice.
- Verizon Beckons 5 to Pitch for $20-30 Mil. Push. Gianatasio, David; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p4
Reports the call of Boston-based Verizon Communications for its roster shops to push for brand-building and product specific executions. Invitations for advertising agencies to propose ideas; Campaign advertisement made by Bozell in New York for Verizon; Incorporation of concepts into...
- McGarry Bowen Overtakes. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/4/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 44, p35
Focuses on the appointment of McGarry Bowen to create an advertising campaign for Verizon Communications. Significance of the appointment to Verizon Communications; Amount of Verizon's advertising account; Implications of the appointment.
- Down the rat hole. // Fortune;4/29/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p82
Focuses on investments which were written off by the Baby Bell telephone companies in the U.S. Losses of Verizon due to failed investments in South America and its stake in Metromedia Fiber Network; Belief that some investors and analysts may ignore the write-downs because they did not drain...