Right iliac fossa mass with high erythrocyte sedimentation rate in an Asian woman
- Re: “Diagnostic Value of Peripheral Fractional Flow Reserve in Isolated Iliac Artery Stenosis: A Comparison With the Post-Exercise Ankle-Brachial Index”. Jaquinandi, Vincent; Kaladji, Adrien; Lederlin, Mathieu; Mahe, Guillaume; Hioki, Hirofumi; Miyashita, Yusuke; Miura, Takashi; Ebisawa, Souichrou; Motoki, Hirohiko; Izawa, Atsushi; Tomita, Takeshi; Koyama, Jun; Ikeda, Uichi // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Sage Publications Inc.);Apr2015, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p272
A review of the article "Diagnostic Value of Peripheral Fractional Flow Reserve in Isolated Iliac Artery Stenosis: A Comparison With the Post-Exercise Ankle-Brachial Index" by H. Hioki and colleagues, which appeared in the "Journal of Endovascular Therapy."
- Repair of Iliac Artery Aneurysms by Endoluminal Grafting The Systematic Approach of One Institution. Nagarajan, Muthialu; Chandrasekar, Padmanabhan; Krishnan, Elayappan; Muralidharan, Srinivasan // Texas Heart Institute Journal;2000, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p250
Presents a study which reported cases of isolated iliac artery aneurysms managed by means of endoluminal grafting. Materials and methods used; Presentation of the cases; Discussion.
- Regarding 'Common Iliac Artery Pseudoaneurysm Following Inguinal Hernia Repair--A Case Report and Literature Review.' Kasirajan, K. // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p331
Presents a letter to the editor regarding a case report on common iliac artery pseudoaneurysm following inguinal hernia repair.
- Rapidly Enlarging Iliac Aneurysm Secondary to Listeria Monocytogenes Infection. Clouse, W. Darrin; DeWitt, Caroline C.; Hagino, Ryan T.; DeCaprio, Jeffrey; Kashyap, Vikram S. // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p145
Infected aneurysms caused by Listeria monocytogenes are rare. Worldwide, 16 cases have been reported, none in the lilac system. The authors report the case of an 80-year-old man being followed for small aortic and right common iliac artery (RCIA) aneurysms who presented with progressive...
- Aortoiliac Thrombosis in Antiphospholipid Syndrome. Alfayate, Jesus M.; Acin, Francisco; Bueno, Alicia; March, Jose R.; Lopez-Quintana, Alfonso; Cancer, Susana; Ros, Rafael // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p311
Presents a case of infrarenal aortic thrombosis involving iliac arteries associated with primary antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) in a 38-year-old woman. Background on APS; Medical history of the patient; Diagnosis and treatment.
- Selection of Patients with Lower Limb Arterial Occlusive Disease for Endovascular Treatment of the Iliac Arteries with Duplex Scanning. Bostrom, Annika; Karacagil, Sadettin; Lofberg, Ann-Marie; Ljungman, Christer; Nyman, Rickard; Logason, Karl; Hellberg, Anders // Vascular Surgery;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p437
Evaluates the role of duplex scanning in selection of patients with lower limb arterial occlusive disease for endovascular treatment of iliac arteries. Percentage on the accuracy of duplex scanning; Analysis of the comparison between duplex scan findings and angiography; Reliability of duplex...
- Hematuria from Arteriovesical Fistula: Unusual Presentation of Ruptured Iliac Artery Aneurysm. Goff, Charles D.; Davidson, Jesse T.; Teague, Nelson; Callis, James T. // American Surgeon;May1999, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p421
Presents a case report on iliac artery aneurysm rupture presenting as gross hematuria due to an arteriovesical fistula. Medical history of the patient; Clinical manifestations of the disease; Details on arteriovesical fistulae.
- Fate of Aneurysmal Common Iliac Artery Landing Zones Used for Endovascular Aneurysm Repair. Griffin, Claire L.; Scali, Salvatore T.; Feezor, Robert J.; Chang, Catherine K.; Giles, Kristina A.; Fatima, Javairiah; Huber, Thomas S.; Beck, Adam W. // Journal of Endovascular Therapy (Sage Publications Inc.);Oct2015, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p748
Purpose:To determine outcomes of aneurysmal common iliac arteries (aCIA) used for landing zones (LZs) during endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR). Methods:This single-center study retrospectively compared 57 EVAR patients (mean age 72Â±8 years; 56 men) with 70 aCIAs...
- AORTO-ILIAC OCCLUSIVE DISEASE AND HORSESHOE KIDNEY. Papadopoulos, Constantin D.; Balle, Sebastian // Vascular Surgery;Sep1970, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p212
Presents information on aorto-iliac occlusive disease and horseshoe kidney. Problems caused by the presence of a horseshoe kidney during a resection and grafting of the abdominal aorta for extensive aorto-iliac occlusive disease (AIOD); Case report that represents the first successful resection...