- Muni Market Hopeful But Unmoved on California Utility News. Fire, Jacob // Bond Buyer;03/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31106, p7
Reports on the effects of the possible electric rate increases in California on the municipal bond market. Value of utilities' corporate bonds; Decline of commissions.
- Untitled. // People Management;9/25/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 19, p15
Reports on the dispute regarding the construction of Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England. Agreement between construction managers McAlpine-Laing and trade unions.
- Try this. // National Geographic World;Jan98, Issue 269, p34
Presents a children's activity on how to create a Dazzle dome. Details on equipment needed; Method used.
- Under the dome. // Northern Ontario Business;Sep97, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p3
Presents information on the Fore Seasons Golf Dome in Thunder Bay, Ontario which was scheduled to open in October 1997. Design and construction of the dome; Background information on the dome; What the facility has to offer; Who are the owners.
- Domed renovations. ROSS, IAN // Northern Ontario Business;Feb2014, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p31
The article reports on the $1 million funding for the renovation of the 90,000 square feet Sportsdome located in Thunder Bay, Ontario, the city's largest activity venue and is located on the Canadian Lakehead Exhibition grounds.
- A new twist on green sacred spaces. KELLY, LINDSAY // Northern Ontario Business;Jan2016, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the near completion of All Nations Church's monolithic dome in Sudbury, Ontario as stated by its Pastor Jeremy Mahood.
- Dome plan approved. // Building Design;4/25/2003, Issue 1576, p4
Reports on the approval of the masterplan of the architectural firm Terry Farrell & Partners for the redevelopment of the Millennium Dome site in London, England.
- Maritime Maneuvers Take Dome From Shipyard to Osaka Bay Site. Reina, Peter // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/15/99, Vol. 243 Issue 20, p19
Focuses on the dome build by Kawasaki Heavy Industries to cover a boat replica exhibit at Osaka's Maritime Museum in Japan. Measurement of the dome; Structure of the dome; Information on the dome's encasing.
- NEW DOME DESIGN. // BioCycle;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates the industrial geodesic dome design OptiDome from the division of CST Industries, Inc., CST Covers.