THE TRADING FLOOR
- Cross-Sale Prospects Key To Southwest-Matrix Deal. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;7/28/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 144, p5
Reports on the plan of Southwest Securities Group Inc. to acquire Matrix Bancorp. Terms offered; Nature of business of the two companies.
- Matrix, Southwest Cancel Merger Deal. Kuehner-Hebert, Katie // American Banker;8/14/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 155, p6
Focuses on the cancellation of the proposed merger between Southwest Securities Group Inc. and Matrix Bancorp in the United States. Failure to agree on how the companies would be run after the merger; Decline of the share price of Matrix.
- Weston adds 2 lawyers to showbiz unit. Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;8/15/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 53, p4
Reports on the addition of lawyers Julie Haffner and Aaron Michel to the entertainment and media group of law firm Weston Benshoof Rochefort Rubalcava and MacCuish in the United States. Filmmakers represented by the entertainment and new media groups; List of clients; Career highlights of the...
- Bingham Dana Sees Red for Repositioning Work. Gianatasio, David // Adweek Western Edition;09/25/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 39, p4
Reports on the decision of Bingham Dana company to hire Red advertising agency to craft its first brand-building campaign. Publications where the advertisements will appear; Objective of the print advertisements; Services provided by Bingham Dana.
- Bingham Dana Hires Three Lawyers. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p26
Focuses on Bingham Dana's decision to hire three project finance lawyers. Part of an effort to expand its project finance practice; Appointment of Andrew Weissman as senior energy counsel; Appointment of Tara Higgins as partner; Torsten Marshall's affiliation with the firm.
- Corporate Restructuring Takes a Transatlantic Turn. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;11/5/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the restructuring program created by international law firm Bingham Dana LLP for British bicycle maker Derby Cycle Corp. in 2001. Business performance during the 1990s; Details of the restructuring; Financial backers.
- BINGHAM LETS THE DOGS OUT. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;02/19/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p4
Deals with the global campaign created by the Red Advertising agency for the Bingham Dana law firm. Purpose of the campaign; Description of the campaign; Focus of the advertisement.
- Red Unveils Latest Phase of Bingham Dana Work. van der Pool, Lisa // Adweek New England Edition;3/4/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the international advertising campaign launched by Red Advertising for the law firm Bingham Dana. Information on the advertisement elements; Market targeted for campaign; Focus of the advertisements on specific attributes of the firm.
- Bingham Dana Law Firm Sees Red for Branding. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;09/25/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p4
Reports that law firm Bingham Danahas has hired Red to work on its brand-building campaign in the United States. Participation of Mars Child, Bingham Dana's director of business development; Purpose of the advertising campaign; Legal and financial advisory services of Bingham Dana.